Chapter 13

-Next Day: Morning-

One breakfast later and some interacting with the girls, I headed out for school.

Once I arrived at Kuoh academy I saw there still a few minutes left till class so I took a detour to the student council room. Once in I started chatting with Sona and her peerage.

Sona seems more calmer and happier after our date. Tsubaki is happy about me dating Sona and seems that she trying to get closer to me, it look like I'm going to get an another relationship with Students Council members.

As for the other when I seems that I'm not looking they stare intensely at me, when I look at them they turn around and try their best not to show their red cheeks. Looks like I am getting more admirers very soon.

Anyway, once class time was in session I said my goodbyes to the student council and headed to class.

-Timeskip-

I was in the middle of class occupying myself with doing some school works, all until the door opened gaining the attention of the whole class, in the doorway stood Akeno looking as nice as ever.

Akeno: ''Please excuse me for the intrusion, but I was sent to retrieve Keith on behalf of my president''

Taking that as my Que to stop doing some works as I followed Akeno after the teacher gave the good to go response for me to leave. On the way I decided to do something very bold while there are nobody around to see us.

As I gently grabbed her waist and brought her body closer as she was a bit surprised, but soon she regained her usual smile as she started holding my arm in between her assets.

10 Affection with Akeno

Akeno: "Oh my touching a beautiful lady while nobody around, huh? You're a naughty boy, Keith! 3~"

Keith: "Ha! What can I said I can't resist a beautiful lady like yourself~!"

10 Affection with Akeno

Akeno: "Ara Ara~!"

Finally arriving at the ORC, we parted from each other much to her disappointment as we went inside. Once in I noticed that everyone was present like they would usually be but what was unusual was the atmosphere.

It felt rather tense... Rias was looking very troubled along with Koneko and Kiba. But most bizarrely there was an extra guest in the room which was Grayfia, and she was looking just as uneasy as the rest.

When me and Akeno arrived, the reactions varied quite a bit. Rias and Koneko were happy, Kiba was a shaking a bit but forced himself to smile and Grayfia looked impassively at me.

Rias: ''Good... everyone is here, now we can start the me-''

Before she could even speak she was interrupted by a magic circle appearing in the middle of the room, and it did not stop there. In the same instant it appeared the magic circle burst into flames that did not burnt the carpets. That's the interesting thing about having high skill of fire magic it don't burns anything until you want to.

Riser: ''Ahhh... it has been a while since Riser had visited the human world''

Out of the flames came a blonde haired man wearing a red suit that did not seem to know how to button up his shirt.

Riser: ''Ah! Rias dear, is good to see you again''

Rias: ''Wish the feeling was mutual...''

Rias muttered under her breath quietly enough so that he could not hear her. A minute later Riser had made himself at home in the ORC as everyone sat down besides Grayfia who stood next to Rias, Akeno served us tea in the meantime including Riser.