What? Part 2

Not Canon. <3

"-Jasper, did you hit your head?" Henry said,

"Piper upset? When is she not?" Henry said again, sitting his Lunch down on a table in the middle of the lunchroom before sitting down along with jasper and Charlotte.

"Plus, why do you care if she's upset?" the blonde boy said again,

"Yeah, you usually only care if she is mad at you." Charlotte said this time and at that both Charlotte and Henry made a bored expression, Charlotte sighed and let Henry speak up again

"Jasp, what did you do?" Henry started to eat his lunch he got

while Jasper couldn't believe what he was hearing from his two best friends. "HEY, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THIS TIME!!"

Jasper yelled loud enough for only the students who were sitting near them to hear him along with Henry and Charlotte,

"Shhh Jasper!!" Charlotte said looking around and saying sorry to the people who heard them, but they didn't care.

"Yeah, sure dude..."

"What, no I didn't, why would you guys think that?"

Charlotte turned back to face them, "Just face it jasper, your scared of Piper." henry said looking at jasper who was sitting next to him, "what. I am not scared of Piper!"

"Mm, Sure Dude." Jasper made an annoyed face, he looked at Charlotte "Charlotte tell henry, I am NOT scared of Piper."

"I Dunno Jasper... you do get scared whenever she gets mad and just start apologizing about whatever you thought you did wrong, even if you actually did it or not." Charlotte said which was true,

although Jasper can at least try to say otherwise, but He really can't... but hey, some people don't have to know that.

"You know we're just getting off topic." Jasper says, "Was there ever a Real topic to talk about?" Henry says, not believing about the topic earlier about his sister that much.

"UH, YESS??" Jasper shouted, Facing Henry not caring if people got annoyed when he shouted, "Dude, she's your sister You should know what's going on with her." Henry paused for a few minutes, He then begin to say something slowly.

"I... Have..." Henry said a bit unsure, Jasper knew he would never admit about something that involves his sister since he's a bit stubborn, so he had an idea, well it's not really an idea but it could work, just maybe...

Jasper turned his face back to his food, "Really?" He said beginning to eat his food, "uh... Yeah." Henry said looking with a mixture look of confused and unsure at Jasper, "Soo... You know she's been at Junk n stuff...???" Jasper said with food in his mouth and eyeing Henry but not moving his head to look at him.

Henry looked Shocked, He opened his mouth, but nothing came out, he then closed his mouth he reminded Jasper of a fish.

"What are you talking about?" Charlotte spoke up this time looking at Jasper with Confusion and something else that jasper could only guess that she doesn't believe him.

Which if he was her in that moment, he won't believe himself either, because Piper going to Junk n stuff of all places?? It doesn't sound real.

Jasper sighed once he finished with the food in his mouth, He looked at Charlotte then turned his head to look at Henry who stopped looking like a fish.

Jasper then looked back at the rest of his food in front of him and then spoke up.

"Piper has been coming in to Junk n' stuff all most all day, Last week... She seemed to be looking for you, Hen." Jasper paused for a minute to look at Henry's face for an emotion.

He didn't find one so Jasper then just started to speak up again,

"But she didn't want to admit it, so she made up excuses and sometimes she'd ask about you and where you were, she doesn't know the truth about, well you know-"

"-so I just kept telling her you were on a lunch break, or you had to go look at something for the store, which she seemed to believe it for now but I'M ONLY ONE MAN, Man." Jasper said slowly losing his cool.

"She's going to know something is up unless she already knows... Do you think She knows?" Jasper turned his head towards Charlotte at the last sentence he said,

"Well If you keep acting like this, then I think she already knows! 🙄" Charlotte said rolling her eyes.

"AH HAAH!! YOU DO BELIEVE ME ABOUT PIPER!!" Jasper shouted; a lot louder than he attended too...

Which got a lot of people's attention... Some didn't care, others Seemed bothered from the shouting and a few actually whispered something to each other about the three friends.

but Jasper didn't seem to mind nor care about any of those.

He already had his mind focused on something, that he will and needs to get answers from.

"Are you talking about Piper Hart?" Said someone from behind Jasper and Henry

'I know that Voice, why do I know that Voice...' Henry thought to himself.

Jasper turned around to face the person who decided to include themselves into his and his friend's private conversation about his best friend little sister.

And it was no one other than Mitch Bilsky, the school bully,

"Why are you here, Mitch?" Jasper said to him, a bit surprised and concerned?

"I just came to say something to my dear old Henry buddy!!" Billy says Sarcastically, Pulling Henry in a side hug? Much to Henry liking... And Jasper...

Henry sighed before asking what he wanted, now out of the side hug "What do you want Mitch?"

Henry said clearly Annoyed and disgusted that Mitch had him in a side hug arm out of all people...

"Well, since you asked Henry loser," Mitch says, Henry has to fight the urge to just leave but Mitch seemed to know something about his sister, just like jasper.

"Your Sister EMBARRASSED MY BROTHER."

"...What?"