Tell me what you know. Part 3

None of this is Canon.<3

(Short)

"...What?" Henry said Confused

'Piper embarrassed Billy??? How?? And Why??' Henry thought to himself.

"Piper would-" Henry paused for a minute to think, 'that does sound like Piper.. But I thought she really liked Billy or whatever his name was'

"Piper would never!" He continued, "Oh oh oh!, BUT SHE WOULD and COULD!!-"

"-Poor Billy..., I just happened to hear what She said and did from a few of HIS FRIENDS, ...Just imagine how Embarrassed He must have been, all eyes on him! Waiting for his answer!!" Mitch continued.

"What Question, Exactly Mitch?" Jasper said,

Henry thought Jasper was now trying to make a point from they're conversation earlier that was only between Him, Himself and Charlotte that Mitch most definitely wasn't in on.

Until now...? Oh how henry is so confused right now.

"About that Stupid annoying younger Hart forcing my little old Billy willy to be HER BOYFRIEND."

Henry didn't know what he was expecting but it wasn't that, Sure he knew Piper wanted a Boyfriend, but Piper forcing someone to be her boyfriend???

Didn't sound as her.

She wouldn't do that, unless you count that one time she made Him steal her Phone just to get some Boy that Henry didn't even remember the name of, but that wasn't forcing, was it?

"Hey, don't talk about my sister like that." He finally said after he took in what Mitch Said about His sister 'Forcing' a relationship on Mitch's younger Brother.

Which Henry hopped it was a lie... But wouldn't be too surprised if it wasn't.

"Awe,what's this, Little baby Henry caring about his loser of a sister~?"

"Not cool dude." Henry slowly shaken his head as a no. While starring at Mitch

"Whatever, just make sure to keep that sister of yours in shape, Hart." Mitch said threatening.

Henry had to stop himself from saying something he might regret, so he grabbed a handful of his food and shoved it in his mouth.

Oh how he had never been so Greatful about having french fries on his plate in his entire life.

would Mitch make fun of him later on?

Oh, absolutely.

but he had to stop himself from saying something nasty to Mitch.

Since he was the only one to tease his sister not Mitch but that was more bullying than teasing, which Henry didn't know why he started to care about his sister but he did...

That was his sister that Mitch was Bullying, and nobody could bully his sister he guessed.

Mitch soon point at Henry and Laughed very loud then needed too, but he left after also throwing insults at him but he left that was the one thing Henry cared about.

Henry sighed after spitting his French fries on a part on his school lunch plate, reining a shout of disgust from Charlotte but that was ignored since he looked back at Jasper and said.

"Tell me what you know about Piper being upset." He said, Demanding answers.

"And don't leave anything out." Henry said seriously.

Jasper nodded(a yes) his head towards Henry.

"Okay."