Part 7 "No."

None of this is Conan<3

As Piper drove Home, Henry was looking outside the window, He was planning on talking to Piper about what happened later, he just didn't know how too...

"Why are we going home early?" Piper asked, breaking the silence between them.

"Uh..., There having some old friends over and I guess they want us to meet them or help clean the house."

"Honestly; I think it's both" Henry said looking at Piper who had her eyes on the road.

"Mmm, oh, 100%" Piper replied
"So, who do you think they are?" Piper asked again.

"I don't know..., maybe that weird old lady who always used to smell like peppermints."

"Nah, I don't think so, She always use to drive them crazy." Piper simply said.

"Oh, well then, there goes my only guess."

"Well then, You need to get out more than! or at least pay more attention towards mom and dad." Piper said as she pulled into the driveway.

"I do get out more, as a matter of fact." Henry replied back, getting out of the car as Piper was also about to get out.

"Yeah, Yeah." Piper said as she locked the car once her and Henry were both out of it.

"So, Billy?" Henry asked as they made their way to the front door.

"What about him?" Piper asked, a few seconds away from opening the front door now.

"Nothing, nothing just... wanted to know if there's something going on between you two or if you said something to him..." Henry simply said

"Uh... we were just talking Hen... there's no problem in that, right?"

"Right... But in a Closet of all places you guys picked that place?"

"Henry, Look, let's deal with one problem at a time." Piper simply said as she didn't want to talk about what happened in the closet with Billy, especially to her brother.

'So much for wanting to talk later...'

Piper thought to herself as she rolled her eyes and finally opened the front door.

"Oh! Good! Your here!" Said Kris, Their Mom.

"Dear, Henry and Piper are here!" Kris called out for Their Dad, who they guessed, was outside, in the backyard.

"Why is Dad in the backyard?" Piper asked as she headed towards her mother.

"Oh, he's just trying to see if his old grill still works, which, spoiler alert, It doesn't."

"Then why is he trying to see if it still works?" Henry asked this time as he seat on the couch.

"We're having some old friends over and I told him, we could just order out but he insisted on a cook out, since it always brought people together."

"Ah, I see..."

Kris gave a short nod as in she understood.

"Wait... friends?" Piper said confused, as if Henry didn't tell her in the car but she didn't actually expect for her parents to have friends...

Especially old ones.

As if her mother could read her mind she said, "They're not like old, old, They're just some people we met, before we moved here."

"You've met them before Piper."

"I did?"

"Yeah, you were friends with their little girl."

"I was?"

"Yeah, you don't remember?"

"No."

"Well then, it's been a while so I don't blame you... Good thing they're coming over!"

"Now why don't you and Henry go get dressed and clean your rooms."

"We're already dressed?" Henry said.

"Into something nicer." Kris Deadpanned.

Piper rolled her eyes, "whatever..."

Piper made her way upstairs, Henry making his way up shortly after her.

"Hey Piper-" Henry said as He and Piper were now in the hallway of their bedrooms.

"No." Piper simply said as she closed the door on him before he could even speak.

Henry clutched his hands, he wasn't mad, he was just annoyed.

'I'll try later...'

Henry thought to himself,  surely Piper couldn't avoid him forever,

right?