"I...-" Part 4

None of this is conan<3

"And don't leave anything out." Henry said seriously.

Jasper nodded(a yes) his head towards Henry.

"Okay."

Meanwhile with Piper.

Piper was hiding out in a Janitor's closet, she was originally planning on hiding out in the girl's bathroom but that plan got destroyed when she realized she have to walk pasted even more people on her way there and because some girls usually hang out there until class is over.

So here she was sitting in a corner in the janitor's closet, waiting for the day to be over.

She'll take being home with her parents over hiding out in a Janitor's closet any day, HECK, She'll even go as far as to talk to Henry about what's going on, again...

But as Piper was lost in her own thoughts the Janitors door started to open pulling her out of them.

She looked up to see a set of brown eyes starring back at her, she froze. She knew who this person was... But she didn't know how he knew nor found her in a Janitor's closet.

She stayed quiet hoping that they didn't see her and would walk away soon.

They did not.

Instead they step into the Janitor's closet and slowly closed the door.

"Piper...? Is that you?" The person whispered, inches away from closing the door, Piper gave a little sigh, She did NOT want to talk this person.

It was already humiliating being rejected by them in front of everybody who was in the hallway but being alone in a closet?? That's Awkward, weird and even more Humiliating.

Because why are you even in a room with the person who rejected you in the first place???

asking for second chances? Well, Piper hart is not one to ask for second chances after being rejected by somebody.

"What do you want...?" Piper called out, already tired of everything going on today and seeing him didn't make it any less better...

"Look, I just came to say Sorry, it wasn't cool for me to reject you in front of all those people and I Really like you too..."

Piper froze for a paused again,

'Is he seriously?...'

Is the only thing on Piper's mind right now.

"I- I know it sounds crazy but I feel bad, for what happened back there and I realized I do like you, Piper, I- I just panicked an- and I said the wrong thing..."

...

'Did you just panic or do you just now feel bad for me?'

That's what Piper wanted to say but she sided against it.

"And if you'd let me, I wanna make it up to you..., Can I?"

...

"I..-"