Later... [part 5]

None of this is Conan<3

...

"I..-"

Piper froze, Did she really wanna take him up on his offer? After being rejected by him in front of everybody in that hallway?

"I don't... Know" Piper simply said.

'I- I do, I want too... But how do I know this isn't a trick...?'

Piper thought to herself,

'I do NOT do second chances but... It's Billy... And I like Billy, don't I? And when and if people like each other, they should always tell each other even if it always doesn't go to plan, right?'

'Ughhh, why did this have to happen to me?'

As Piper was thinking about her answer Billy, closed the janitor's door, thinking they needed some privacy to talk things over, Which they did...

After he closed the door, he made his way all the way to Piper, which wasn't really a problem since the Janitor's closet is small.

"Piper? You in there?" He asked the girl in the corner.

Piper quickly snapped her head to see where that voice was coming from, since it was close to her and kind of scared her.

It was Billy, Piper had completely forgot he was still in the janitor's closet with her. She thought he left after she heard a door close, thinking she took to long to answer him.

Piper wouldn't blame him though, she probably would if she were him.

Although she isn't.

"Huh?" Is the only thing that came out of her mouth, although she wanted to say more.

But 'huh?' Is the only thing that came out, that's not even an answer!

Well, an actual answer.

" 'huh?' Really Hart? I asked if we could have a do-over and that's all I get?" Billy said, slightly confused and teasingly.

"Oh, um, I-" Piper was cut off when the Door opened slightly, Henry's head popped in, both Piper and Billy were surprised at the unexpected appearance of the older Hart.

"Hey, I thought I heard you in here." He said directly at Piper, his little sister.

Henry also noticed Billy with her, he seemed a bit taken back to see Billy there with her but he just rolled with it, unwillingly.

"What are you guys doing in a Janitor's closet?" He asked looking between Piper and Billy, well, more like glaring at Billy.

"You guys didn't do anything, did you?" Which was Highly Unlikely but Henry still felt like he needed to ask just to make sure.

"N-no sir!" Billy quickly said, "I was just trying to recorrect my wrongs, right Piper?" He said, he looked over at Piper, who seemed completely losted now, when he said the last part.

Piper looked between her older brother and Billy, "Yeah..." She said slightly unsure.

Henry stayed quiet, looking between Billy and his sister to see if they were lying, which they weren't, just to make sure.

"Hmmm, okay then, well, Come on Piper, Let's go home."

"But it's not Time yet?"

"I know but Mom and Dad just called me, saying we have to go home right away. They called the school just to let them know too."

"Oh, okay then." Piper said, making her way towards her brother but soon was stopped when she felt a hand grab her arm, turning around to face Billy.

"Yeah?"

"I still need an answer to my question from earlier..."

"Oh... um..." Piper turned her head to look at Henry, who was leaning on the Janitor's door, looking confused at Billy and Piper.

"I'll tell you later..." is all she said, before Billy let go of her arm with an 'okay...' and leaving with a Confused Henry.