Later... (In Hen's POV) Part 6

None of this is conan<3
(Basically Part 5 but in Henry's POV)

Henry's POV:

Back at the lunchroom, Henry looked like he still didn't believe Jasper but he didn't complain either about something that didn't seem like Piper would do and wouldn't do.

"I gotta go find Piper..." He said,

"What about class? Piper can wait until." Said Charlotte

Henry seemed unsure, "I don't know Charlotte..."

"Just go Henry, She really needs a brother right now." Jasper said.

Henry looked between Charlotte and Jasper, Charlotte sighed but Nodded, she knew Jasper was right.

"Go to her."

"Are you sure?" Henry seemed a bit taken back from what Charlotte said.

"Yeah!, she's your Sister dude, everybody will need and want their older brother there with them when they're going through something..."

"And Piper needs you, or Jasper but she'll definitely need you."

Jasper smiled at the mention of his name, while Henry didn't, he felt slightly bothered?  That  Charlotte also had to say Jasper's name, weird...

"awww, Char!" Jasper said.

Henry looked up, looking for a clock.

12:32, read one clock he looked up to see.

Henry nodded (a yes) "I'll see you guys later." He said at Charlotte and Jasper.

"Okay."
"Bye Hen!"

Is all he heard before stilling up and throwing his tray away and leaving the cafeteria without being caught.

A few minutes later, Henry was now in the hallway, where everything went down.

He was originally gonna go and check for Piper in her Classroom but he rethought that and if she is in her classroom, Henry can wait.

Riiing

Riiing

Riiing

Henry grabbed his phone, answering it,

"Hello?" He said
"Henry?"
"Mom? What's up?"

"Henry!, hey!, I'm just calling to let you know that, your father and I, are having some old friends over and we need you and Piper over here, asap.'

"But um, we can't just leave school."
"Don't worry, your Dad's on the phone, letting them know your both going home early!"

"Oh... well that makes sense..."
"Okay, we'll be home in a bit."

"Okay, stay safe Henry!"

Henry hanged up the Phone, looking around for any signs on where Piper might be.

He heard a door close, He sounded the sound because who knows maybe Piper would be there.