Chapter Twenty-One: Memoria [2]

Unlike the previous scenery, the place was now more ominous and was already emitting an eerie feeling than earlier.

The place seemed to be a laboratory of some sort. Flickering florescent light above a metal table with a white cloth was the only source of light in the place.

Stench of unknown smells was seeping all over the place. Cages was stuck up on a corner with goos and blood dripping from them each.

The sight made Dizian hurl. 

Bang!

The sound of a metallic door closing loudly was heard behind Dizian which made him to turn his head back. There he saw the person who caused all the chaos, carrying an unconscious little kid on its arm.

Suddenly, an holographic screen appeared,this time it was an info about Rinalyn as a kid.

[ Rinalyn Xievina Hyzen Valencia

Age: 9
Date of birth: October 24 x566
Race: Human
Magic: TAKE OVER: BODY MANIPULATION

   ※ Skills are still unavailable during the characters period.

Background: CURRENTLY GATHERING

Other information:

   ※ No other information can be gathered at the moment ]

Dizian was taken aback by the lot of information thrown at the screen.

'Wh—why did this appeared so suddenly?'

Before he could even process all of the information thrown at him, another screen appeared.

[ Eloise Hyzen Lucin

Age: UNKNOWN
Date of birth: July 3rd, ⌗
Race: Human-Fairy
Magic: ----

※ Skills are undetermined

Background:

   Eloise is an offspring of a fairy together with a human. But because of the forbidden love of her parents, both of them died soon after she were born and hid. Eloise survive thanks to the magic stored in her core. A man then took her in as an apprentice when she reached the age of ten. She became his lab rat, an experiment child. The man knew she was a peculiar mix of a human and a fairy.

Growing up, she followed the man's foot steps. Experimenting and gathering data like what the man previously do. Unknowingly she found a particular couple, the woman whom was pregnant with a peculiar child that caught her sight.

She kept them monitored until the child on the woman's womb was born.

With the sense of obsession, Eloise damaged the child's certificate of birth, adding two names that was not meant to be hers. Paranoid as she is, she continued to watch them thinking that the couple might run.

When the couples did, Eloise became crazy, she placed her thoughts in to collecting random things and experimenting on ghouls, fairy and beast she could find. Until she got bored and decided to flee, finding traces of the child with her name.

Other information:

  ※ Eloise became obsessed with the child, to the point that she had thought of her as her daughter who was sent to her by the heaven. ]

Dizian had almost became dizzy by the information the screen had revealed.

Though he couldn't help but pity Eloise, but also felt disgusted by her actions. Dizian pity on how the way she lived in a with a cruel man who just saw her as a specimen to be experimented on. Whilst he felt disgusted how she followed the man's footsteps, how she did what he did, but it was well expected to how she had live in such environment.