Chapter [4]

Andy's POV:
"And now we're here" I explained to him as he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Did you see anything, like the Byers kid saw?" I asked slowly moving towards him.

"Well, there was this uh big like red and black figure that was chasing me. The place looked exactly like Hawkins but dark, and cold, and had these weird vines everywhere. I turned around to go back inside to maybe find Eddie or even you but it was the same thing as outside. I don't know what happened it just was all of a sudden. I didn't know what to do and kinda wasn't thinking about what the Byers kid saw so I went to the usual spot and just sat down. I'd guess that's when you found me. When I started running." he explained playing with the hem of his iconic plaid sleeveless jacket.

"Did they hurt you?" I asked sitting on his bed in front of him.

"No I was able to 'wake up' or whatever before it could catch me," he said with air quotes.

I nodded and thought about it.

I put my hand on his that was resting on his knee.

"Hey, I won't let it hurt you ok?" I told him which made him look at me.

"Promise?" he asked glancing at my hand.

"Promise," I said with a soft smile.

I've never wanted to kiss someone so bad in my entire life. He looked so sad and I just wanted to comfort him. Hold him and tell him it would be alright. But I couldn't, not in this town.

I sighed and stood up in front of him.

"I should probably get going," I said looking at him and placing my hands inside my pants.

"Why don't you just stay here," he said looking at me with big doe eyes.

I thought for a second before replying.

"Only if you want me to"

"Yeah, my parents probably won't be home until tomorrow, maybe even next week," he said not breaking eye contact.

"Oh well then I guess I'll stay, I don't want you to be alone," I said sitting back down next to him.

He smiled brightly and looked as if he was holding back from doing something.

"You ok," I asked in a soft voice scared he was maybe having another episode.

He didn't reply and threw himself onto me hugging me tightly.

I smiled and hugged him back rubbing his back. I then felt my back hit the soft mattress of the bed and someone lying on top of me.

Gareth had pushed me onto the bed and was now lying on top of me hugging me.

I smiled and moved my back to his back.

"Andy" I heard him say almost inaudibly.

"Hm," I hummed still rubbing his back.

"Do you like boys?"