Chapter [12]

Gareth's POV:
"Eddie?" I said knocking on his hidden spot under the bleachers during PE.

"Yes, my beloved child," he called out flipping his page in the newspaper/comic thing he was reading.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked tapping my foot impatiently.

"Yes, come here," he said sticking his head out and crawling between all the bars.

I sighed and sat down in front of him leaning my back against the wall.

"I'm thinking about doing it today," I told him messing his my hand.

He immediately shoved the paper down and started squealing like a little fangirl.

"Ok so," he said, "how are you gonna tell him if that's hopefully what you're doing."

I nodded before responding, "It is, but I'm gonna tell him next hour, it's the only hour I have him." He nodded telling me to continue.

"I was thinking about maybe writing it to him, It's art and Mr. Al doesn't care what we do this time of the year."

"Well then perfect, but don't back out like a pussy now," he said giving me the 'don't do it or I will physically cut your limbs off' look.

"I won't, I promise," I told him.

"Put it on the jacket," he said making me confused.

"What"

"Put it on your jacket"

I sighed before responding;

"I put it on my jacket"

"There we go"

PE finished not long after and we headed to 5th hour.

I walked into class and sat in my seat. Not long after the bell rang and the teacher announced we could do whatever as long as we didn't make a mess or get too loud.

Everyone gave out a 'yes sir' before moving to talk to their friends.

I sat in the corner so I moved around in my desk to where my back was against the wall and my legs were against my chest.

I took out my book and started writing what I was gonna say to Andy or give him a note on how I felt.

"Whatcha doing" I heard a voice say above me.

That voice.

I looked up only to be met with Andy's bright blue eyes looking down at me.

"Just uh...writing" I said messing with my pencil.

"Can I join?" he asked placing his hands in his jeans pockets.

"Yea of course," I told him placing my book on my desk.

I watched as he smiled and grabbed a chair from beside us and placed it next to me.

I smiled and positioned myself to where I could fully see him.

It was now or never.

"Andy" I spoke messing with my shirt.

"Hm," he hummed out looking at me.

"I-I don't know how to say this," I said looking everywhere but at him.

I definitely should've written this down sooner.

"Can I just tell you this, really quick" he spat out now bouncing his leg.

"Yea go ahead" I spoke looking at him once again.

"I figured out that I'm bisexual, I like girls and I like boys just as much, if not more," he said "but I like someone and don't know how to tell them. I think they like me back but I don't know. And it's difficult because I like 2 people at the same time but like one more than the other but I don't wanna be called anything or get bullied."

Did he like someone else? I didn't have a chance. I'm pretty sure he liked me because he told me but he likes the other person more. But the only way he would know is if I told him, I couldn't just hide it. Because there is a small chance that it could be me but I don't know.

"Well I promise no matter who you pick you won't get bullied or hurt I'll make sure of that" I reassured him "But can I maybe ask, who are the two people you like? You don't have to answer but that's kind of how it is with me. I like this one person but I don't know if they like me back. They told me they did but I don't know. I-I was gonna tell them today but I don't wanna get rejected ya know."

"It's you" I heard him say.

"What?"