Chapter [14]

Andy's POV:
It was 8th hour and I was dreading the end of the day. I was gonna meet Gareth at his spot after school so we could talk about what happened in 5th hour.

I was currently in geometry waiting for the bell to ring as the girls yapped bullshit into my ear.

"Oh you're so handsome"

"How are you single? You're so hot any girl would want you"

"Do you maybe wanna go out Saturday?"

Too bad I didn't like any of them. Any girls for that matter.

Just then the ear-ringing bell rang and the students started piling out of school.

I mentally prepared myself before walking out to Gareth's spot where I saw him with Eddie.

"Eddie what the hell did you do" I teased and Gareth was laying on the ground looking almost dead with Eddie smoking a joint next to him.

"Nothing, he's just so lovesick he can barely stand," he said leaning down to Gareth to say the last part.

I smiled and watched as he moved his arm and stood up to look at me in almost one swift movement.

"Hey," he smiled hitting Eddie's arm.

"Hey," I said back looking down at him due to the height difference.

Eddie tapped his arm and noted he was gonna go to let us talk.

"Do you maybe wanna go to my house so we don't get caught and maybe even beat by Jason here?" he asked with a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Yeah, of course, I can drive us" I answered.

He nodded and grabbed his backpack. We then made our wake to my car and got in, me throwing my backpack in the backseat and Gareth placing his at his feet in front of him.

We ended up talking on the way to his house about graduation, D&D, the basketball team, Jason, Eddie and his little crush, and a bunch of other random things. Even how the Byers were coming back to Hawkins.

Not long after we arrived at the house and walked in. We walked up to his room and sat on his bed.

"So about what you said in 5th hour," he said looking down and messing with his hands.

"Yea uh," I said "I-I mean if you don't feel the same way I understand."

"Andy"

"I didn't mean to spill all that"

"Andy."

"But if I would've kept it a secret any longer then"

"Andy"

"I would've snapped and done something I didn't want to-"

But before I could finish I felt someone's lips on mine, those whom belonged to Gareth Emerson.

Not long after he pulled away and looked at me.

"Quit rambling about it, but yes I would love to be your boyfriend if you're still up for it," he said with his hands still on my face.

I smiled and raised my hand to touch his.

"I'm definitely still up for it"

He smiled which made my stomach turn for the first time in a while.

I stared at him for a second before pulling him back into a kiss. I heard him gasp before sinking into his moving his hands from my face.