Chapter [7]

Gareth's POV:
I woke up and looked over at the clock sitting on my nightstand.

It read "5:28". School started at 7:45.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and tried to sit up yet, I couldn't.

I looked down to see Andy's arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder.

I smiled and was probably blushing like crazy too.

"Andy," I said slightly shaking his arm.

"Hmm," he groaned stuffing his head into my shoulder.

"We gotta get up" I whispered moving to where I was now facing him.

His eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Morning" I whispered to him with a smile.

He gave me a small smile back before moving his arms and sitting up.

"I'm gonna have to go to my house, I don't have any clothes except this bullshit ass uniform," he said pointing at this basketball uniform.

"What about in your bag," I said standing up to find myself something to wear.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," he said moving to the side of the bed with his legs dangling off.

I slightly laughed and grabbed some jeans along with my hellfire shirt, a pale blue/white sweatshirt, and my plaid sleeveless jacket.

"I'll be right back, I gotta go get it from my car," he said standing up and looking at me.

I nodded and watched as he walked out of his car.

I quickly got changed and walked downstairs to make me and him some cereal.

About 10 minutes later he walked back in and looked at me.

"I made you some cereal, didn't put the milk yet because then it would've got soggy," I told the taller boy taking another bite of my cereal.

"Thanks," he said smiling walking over to the counter and pouring the milk.

We finished eating and Andy went upstairs to get dressed. I put on my shoes and ran up to my room to get my backpack.

Not long after, Andy came downstairs and we walked out of the house cautiously just in case Jason might be somewhere.

"Well, I'll see you at school," I said turning and looking up at the boy beside me.

"What do you mean," he asked, "you aren't possibly walking to school, it's way too far."

"How am I gonna get to school then," I asked crossing my arms.

"How did I end up in here," I asked now sitting in the passenger seat of Andy's car.

"Didn't take much convincing" he said with a laugh eyes still on the road.

I turned to look out the window not knowing much about what to say.

"Please don't...ignore me at school" I heard the other boy say from beside me.

"What do you mean," I said turning my full attention to him.

"Like if I try and come to talk to you between classes or whatever please don't ignore me just because we kissed" he spoke not taking his eyes off the road.

"I won't, I promise," I said before continuing "I mean we have to not talk as much around Jason but I'll make sure to not ignore you."

"Thank you" was all he said before glancing at me.

About 5 minutes later we pulled up to school and started walking towards the entrance. We both immediately started looking for Jason or any of the other bitchy basketball boys just to see they were swapping spit with another girl than the day before.

I rolled my eyes questioning how they could move on from someone so fast.

"I'll make sure to come to see you before, during, or after lunch," I told Andy looking his way just to see if he was crying.

"Hey, hey what happened," I said grabbing his face and making him look at me.