Chapter [6]

Gareth's POV:
I looked at Andy confused trying to figure out if he said that or if I was dreaming.

"Huh," I asked looking at him wide-eyed.

"C-Can I kiss you" he repeated making my face get hot.

Before I could even think I told him "yes". I was about to kiss the one and only Andy. Was it a joke by Jason though? Was he making him do this?

I decided to just fuck it and do it anyways. If he tells them, he tells them. I might as well enjoy the moment now.

We both sat up, I was on my knees in front of him due to me being much shorter than he was. He then sat in a criss-cross position in front of me.

I shakily put my hand to his face.

I've never kissed a guy. I mean I've kissed a few girls, like 2, but they all pretty much sucked. It was in kindergarten and 3rd grade so I can't say much.

We slowly moved closer to each other until the gap between our lips was closed. I was very surprised at first but quickly melted into it.

He was a good kisser I must admit. But after a few seconds, we pulled away.

We looked at each other with an almost surprised look on our faces.

"Holy shit" was all Andy was able to say which made me kinda smile.

"So you like boys," I asked moving my hand from his face.

"I don't know if I like boys but I like you" he admitted placing his hand to his lips.

I smiled and threw myself onto my pillow. I then looked at Andy who was still in shock.

"Come here," I said patting the side of me and moving my legs from underneath me.

He crawled over to me and wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

"So, not rushing it or anything, but are we like...something" I asked looking down at Andy who seemed to be in his little world.

"I wanna figure things out before I get into anything, especially like this," he told me messing with the bottom of my shirt.

"I understand, just try and keep it from Jason," I said "I don't want you in any more trouble than you already are."

He simply nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist cuddling into my chest.

I smiled down at him and started messing with his hair. Not long after I felt him stop and looked down to see him sleeping.

I felt my face get hot and I simply closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take me too.