Chapter [18]

3rd person POV.;

"You going to graduation tonight?" Eddie asked leaning on his locker.

"Nope, no one I care to much about is graduating so there's no point," Gareth replied grabbing his backpack and fixing his hair, "You?"

Eddie shook his head and pushed himself straight up.

"What about Harrington, thought he was."

"Well fuck Harrington."

Gareth was shocked and slowly shut his locker not taking his eyes off the brunette.

"I prefer blondes anyway," he replied as he fixed one of his rings, walking with Gareth to Andy's locker. Gareth laughed at Eddie's comment and smiled when he saw Andy.

Andy mumbled a small 'hi' and ruffled Gareths hair which he complained about.

"I just fixed it!"

Andy then apologized and helped him fix it back to its original state.

"Y'all going to Harringtons party tonight?" Carver asked glancing at Eddie.

The four shared a look then looked at the tall curly haired male. "If y'all are going then I am too, just because he's a fucking bitch doesn't mean I won't strut my happy ass in there."

Before Andy could respond Chance and Patrick happily made their way to the small group.

Carver and Munson gave Chance a smug look at before Eddie spoke up, "Had fun? Your hair is quite messed up."

Both males blushed and the brunette quickly fixed his hair before speaking up.

"Y'all going to Harringtons party?"

The other four shared a look and nodded to which Chance smiled at.

"He'll freak when he sees you and Jason together," Patrick commented looking at Eddie to which he just shrugged. Nothing ever truly affected him, bullying wise, he just took it and twisted it around to make the person feel just as bad, if not worse.

5:48 pm

Andy lowered the car radio that was playing Paranoid by Black Sabbath as he pulled into Gareths driveway.

"You have any other interests beside Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin?" the jock asked smiling brightly at Gareth.

"Yes, I do actually!" he placed his backpack into his lap, "D&D."

Andy let out a small laugh before kissing the blonde. Gareth had wasted no time kissing him back, closing his eyes in the process. The only thing that interrupted them a good 15 seconds later was the knock on the window that made the two immediately pull away.

They both whipped their heads to see a blonde woman, smiling broadly at them.

With a shaky hand, Andy rolled down the window and both blondes gave her a awkward smile.

"Hi sweethearts."

"Hi mom."

Andy slowly turned his head towards Gareth then back at the woman. They sure as hell did look alike.

"I'm totally okay with all this, just maybe wait 'till y'all get inside, you know how Mrs. Curtis is!"

Gareth giggled and nodded, "We'll be in a second, promise."

The blonde woman gave a small thumbs up and walked to the front door, unlocking it and walking inside.

Both boys looked at each other and let out a small laugh before grabbing their stuff and walking into the Emerson household.

-

A/N
boohoo, short chapter I just needed something to publish i'll update more later.