Chapter [13]

Gareth's POV:
"You seriously need to get your ears checked," he said, "it's you, I like you."

I heard him the first time but I was just in utter shock.

"Really," I asked with a small smile.

"Mhm," he hummed returning the smile.

I was honestly shocked.

Sure he told me he liked me when we kissed but I didn't think he did.

"A-And I really like you" he stated "I have for a while I gotta admit. Your eyes are beautiful. Everything about you. I know you might not like me back and I understand. I just have to tell you, I can't keep bottling it up."

I looked at him, mouth agape, surprised he just said that.

"Andy," I said "I do feel the same. I've liked you for probably not as long but I do, a lot. Everything about you. I get so happy being around you and that night you stayed over and I woke up next to you it was taking all I had not to kiss you. I...I love you, Andy."

After spilling out I finally dared to look at him.

His eyes were wide and his face was red.

"Well then, if you feel the same way...do you maybe wanna be my boyfriend," he asked messing with his hands during the process.

"How about we talk about it after school," I said grabbing his hand "I don't want anyone overhearing it and telling anyone."

He nodded and glanced down at our hands.

----
sry, it's so short:(