Intro

Hi everyone

Update:26 Nov 2023

This book is incomplete with a lot of gramatical errors and typos. I have started a rewritten version of this book. So if you are a new reader or even a rr prefer that book. You can find it on my profile....

I am starting a new book and I am really exited for it.

have been wanting to write a Mafia princess book since so long.

If you need similar story book recommendations check my reading list of other account..

Other account: Dollly2003

If by chance any content of my book is SIMILAR to any other book it purely coincidence. I have read a lot of books in same genre and they are similar to each other. So it is not copying. However if you find something as a ditto copy please let me know aswell.

Also feel free to correct my spelling and gramatical mistakes.

Warnings:
The female lead is going to be independent. Don't expect her to accept family the very same day. If you are expecting a book with innocent female lead then this is not the book.

-Abuse
-Swearing
-Guns
-Blood
-Torturing
-Mafia

I am going to try to make it a bit different. The base idea will be same but the storyline will be different from other books. I am not sure of it yet but lets see...

INTRO

Alexia and Rosalie were twins but polar aparts. Rosalie was a lot like her mother while Alexia was a carbon copy of her father. Rosie was always demanding and stubborn while Alexia was always a independent person.

Their mother Lily faked the twins death and ran away with them. After years of abuse by her mother and twin sister, Alexia started standing up for herself. She made herself strong enough to fight her mother back.

Rosie was always finding chance to harm Alexia. Rosie hatred was a lot deeper for her sister cuz her mother hated her. Rosie was always a follower of her mother so it was no surprise when Rosie didn't stop her emotional abuse on Alexia.

What will happen when Lily dies living the twins alone?

What will happen when their father and half brothers comes into picture?

How will Alexia react when they would want to take the twins with them?

How will he cope up with all this when she knows nothing about how a family works?

They  have their secrets. Alexia has her secrets. Will they trust each other with their secrets?

Read the journey of Alexia with her newly discovered family..

Let me know what you think about it.

Appreciation and criticism both are welcomed. Do vote and comment.

Date:20 July 2022

Thankyou
-Dolly