Chapter 1 (edited)

Hi everyone..

I am going to have a 2-3 chapter build up about her life before meeting the biologicals. It will be more about her friends and work..

Alexia's pov:

I was busy enjoying my peaceful slber but I just had to be woken up by the irritating ringtone of my phone.

"I am going to kill Silas once I see him. That bitch changed my ringtone to my sister's screeching voice." I mumbled to myself picking up the phone.

It was Silas's brilliant idea to pull a prank on her after she started a fake rumour about me being a prostitute. I just ignored it as always. That qas a lie. I mean I enjoy sex a lot but that is for my satisfaction and not money. As always I ignored her because when has anything she said mattered to me. And there is nothing disrespectful about being a prostitute so there was no point in talking with her about this. My body my choice!

However Silas thought it would be a 'great' idea to put garbage in her locker. Like seriously. I sometimes question his intellectual capabilities. When Rosie opened her locker, the garbage fell on her and she started shreexhing nd throwing curses around and crying at the same time. She is quite a multitasker if you ask me. Silas couldn't miss this golden opportunity so he recorded it. And of course Silas being Silas though it was great idea to set her chaotic voice as my ringtone.

"Wakey wakey honey!" The sugar coated voice comes from the other side. It was Silas, that ass.

"Bitch you better start writing your will on my name because you are so dead when I see you." I threaten him trying to wake myself up from my sleep.

"Girl live a little. It was a harmless prank you know. Not like I woke you up by shooting your pillow like you did to me last week. By the way you still didn't give me my apology cake." He started shouting by the end of sentence. I winced pulling the phone away from my ear. I could practically imagine him frowning on the other side of phone..

"Shout one more time and next time I'll put the bullet in your throat. " I say to him while walking towards my bathroom.

"Aren't you a ball of sunshine." Silas cooed from other side. Before I could give him a piece of mind Romeo became the peacemaker as always.

" Stop being violent Lexi. Get ready! We are coming to pick you in half an hour?" Romeo shouts from the other side.

"Excuse me Mr but you are the one who always ends up coming with me on my bike. So if anything I will be the one to pick you up. Tell Silas to go fuck himself from me. I need to get ready. Bye." I cut the call saving my poor ears from Silas's shouting.

I put my phone aside and walk towards the bathroom. The bathroom was small with a small cabinet near the door for my daily essentials. The mirror was already broken and I didn't take any efforts to repair it cuz my anger issues will never let the mirror stay in one piece.

I quickly freshen up and get ready. I apply light makeup and packup my bag. Dressing up has always been something that always boosts my confidence. It makes me feel beautiful.

"You are beautiful and noone can say otherwise." I say to myself.

Papa always said if you want to be confident make sure you feel beautiful. Looks never matters but if you feel beautiful then noone can make you feel otherwise. It was something papa made me do so that I realise my self worth.

*This is what I am imagining her clothes and bike to be

*This is what I am imagining her clothes and bike to be. Feel free to imaging something else*

I quickly walk down with my bag and bike keys humming a song. I see from my peripheral vision that my sister,Rosie is trying to put her feet in front of me to make me trip. I walk unbothered but when I come near her feat I take a big step, stepping on her feet and walking away. I ignore her crying sound in the background and walk ahead as if nothing happened.

"Bitch stop crying like you are going to need to cut down your leg. You and your psychotic mother used to stab knifes in my legs trying to see who could go deeper." Is what I wanted to say but I kept quite like always.

I always believed that my sister was never at fault. It was mom who manipulated her to hate me. I feel like I failed her as an elder sister. Maybe thats why I can never cause her any serious injury. I no longer take any shit from her but I can't bring myself to attack her.

I hear my mother coming from her room half drunk hearing her crying. I turn around and see a guy coming out from her room half dressed. I hope that the guy came here with his consent. If I find out that she drugged him for his money like the last guy she did with, I am going to do something more than just a broken arm and leg.

I know I could have easily killed her and Devin could have taken my guardianship, but that would lead to my sister getting in the foster system. I am just waiting till we are 18 and I can leave my sister alone to fend for herself and finally kill our mother in peace.

I ignore them and walk out of the door. I see my friends standing outside the house. Roman's sitting in the driver seat with Silas and Isabella in the back seat. Romeo is already waiting beside my bike giving me a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes and walk towards them.

I start my bike. Romeo quickly sits besides me afraid that I'll leave him like the last time. I get my bike beside the car and knock at Roman's window. He pulls down the window.

"Race to the school" I ask him with smirk. He gives a nod with small smile and we both race off. It is like our daily schedule when I beat him up in race.

Question of the chapter:
Are you a cat person or a dog person?

I hope you are enjoying it.

Appreciation and criticism both are welcomed. Do vote and comment.

Date:20 July 2022

Thankyou