Chapter 2 (edited)

Hi everyone

Recap:
"Race to the school" I ask him with smirk. He gives a nod with small smile and we both race off. It is like our daily schedule when I beat him up in race.

Alexia's pov:

As usual I am the first one to reach the school. Roman follows by after a minute.

"You are the best girl. That's why I always come with you. I don't want to make my grand entry with some slowpokes." Romeo says smuggly to Silas waiting for a fight to start.

"Just wait till she crashes the bike someday and then lets see who is the slowpoke. " Silas counters back.

" How dare you insult her driving skills. Lexi please kill him for me. " Romeo says to me giving me his puppy eyes.

"How dare you try to instigate her against me. Lexi please kill him for me. He is trying to break our group. " Silas says giving his puppy dog eyes.

"You two are trained fighter. Fight your own fights. " I say rolling my eyes. I take Isabella's and Roman's hand and walk away leaving those two alone.

"Someday they'll end up killing each other for fun." Bella says in her small voice. I see Roman's eye twinkle hearing his twin brother and other bestfriend kill each other, as if he is waiting for the day.

Can't blame him. I myself wish to kill them sometimes hearing their arguments.

We are such a wierd group of friends.

I walk towards my class. We all have advanced classes and Bella made sure that we all have the same classes. I sit on the backseat with Bella in front of me and Roman besides me. Silas and Romeo enters, still bickering. Silas goes to sit besides Bella while Romeo comes to sit at my other side.

The school day goes on with me sticking with Bella leaving the boys to do god knows what.

Soon the school ends without any drama.

"Guys I am coming to the mansion with you. I need to talk with Devin about what happened at the meeting with the Deluca's " I announced while walking towards my bike.

"Great then we can have a movie night. " Bella says excitedly.

"Sure. I have no interest in going home and seeing my sister and that psycho mother." I say with a shrug.

Romeo and Silas cheer and we start riding towards the mansion.

As soon we enter Silas and Romeo rush to the gaming room making bet on who will reach first. Roman gives me a small smile, points towards his room and then walks off.

"I am going to the technology department. Come soon beacuse these guys are useless and my team is already working hard on the 'Alpha X' phones. I need your help or we may have to change the launch date." Bella says stressing out.

"Bella relax. We are not changing the launching date and this launch will be a success. Have some faith in yourself. I'll be back in 20 mins after having a talk with Devin." I respond calmly. Bella is one of the best hackers but she always keeps doubting herself.

We both seperate our ways. I start going towards Devin's office.

Bella has been working on a new model of phone along with me and our team. She is the head of our technological department.

'Alpha Automobiles' was a company started by papa. After papa passed away our legal and illegal business both suffered a heavy loss. All the investors were going to back out. I wasn't ready to let papa's company get bankrupt. I remember asking Devin to conduct a meeting and asking for 2 week's time till we come up with a plan. During the meeting no investor was willing to invest anymore and at that time the Delucas' helped us convince the investors to give us some time. Delucas' are still one of our biggest investors.

We came up with an idea of a new launch with one of the cheapest budgeting with extra features 'Alpha X'. After working for the last 3 months, finally the product launch is planned 2 weeks from now. This product launch has to be successful else we will have to shut down the company.

Romeo and Roman are going to start their own software company 'R & R Co.' in 2 months. They needed to set up the firewall of the company. Bella is our best hacker but we always set up our firewall by merging mine and her code together. This makes the combination unbreakable. Noone is aware about our codes other than us two. Not even friends. Not that we don't trust them but as hackers we need to keep this with ourselbes or we will increase risk of getting hacked.

I start walking towards Devin's room remembering how 2 days ago he had banned me from comming to the mansion. He said " You look like a walking zombie so you better get your ass home or I am changing the password of the game room. I hope you'll enjoy Silas and Romeo's whining. "

I might not be afraid of anyone but Silas and Romeo are a dangerous combination. I was not willing to take that risk for my poor ears so here I am after 2 days ears still alive.

Next update after 5 votes.

Question of the chapter:
Your favourite song?

Do vote and comment. Appreciation and criticism both are welcomed.

Date: 20 July 2022

Thankyou