Chapter 13 (edited)

Hello everyone

Sorry for the delay in update. I thought I would be able to update between the exams but it wasn't possible.

As compensation there is double update. Both are longer than my usual chapters. Do check both.

Recap:

Xander's pov:

She gets out of whatever dazzle she was in and takes a step back regaining her blank look. Her look had hardened. She was clenching her jaw trying to control herself. Her knuckles turned white with how strongly she was holding them. She takes another few steps back and turns towards the sound.

Alexia's pov:

I turn towards the sound to see Rosie fallen flat on her face. Everyone looks at Rosie with concern. Not everyone. I saw Matteo, Xander and Xavier's face turn red controlling their laughter. Not that I wasn't doing the same but my face I didn't let any emotion slip on my face.

Those three would be dead if they let out even the smallest of a chuckle. Such a loving father they have.
I know those 3 adore Rosie, but you can't help youself from burst out in laughter whenever you see someone fall. Atleast I cannot.

She was just 2 seconds away from wailing her heart-

Nevermind. She started crying...

Silas is going to go crazy with happiness when he hears about this. To bad I didn't record it for him. That guy has some serious issues.

Everyone starts to rush towards Rosie when she starts ugly crying. I look towards all of them huddled around Rosie while Francesco was hugging her calming her down. I shrug my shoulders and walk towards the other open door besides living room.

It leads me to dinning area. The dinning table was filled with food. There were sandwiches, pizza, bruschetta, pastries and spaghetti. There was also a orange juice jar with a few coke bottles besides it.

I always knew I was god's favourite kid.

I literally haven't ate anything since morning. I slept the whole flight and it was fair to say I was ready to kill for some food.

There were 2 house helpers arranging the plates.

"Good evening miss. Are you looking for something?" One of the househelper asks. She was in a beautiful blonde in her early 30's.

"Lexi will be fine. If you don't mind could I have a plate of food?" I ask her politely.

"Just give me a minute, cara. Come sit here." She says pulling a chair for me.

(dear)

As soon I sit, she serves me my plate with little of everything. As soon as I take my first bite I swear I nearly moaned.

"It is so delicious miss. I would kiss you right now but I don't think your fiance would appreciate it." I say jockingly pointing towards her engagement ring.

Food is the only thing that can make me act out of my character.

"Thankyou cara. And please call me Maria. And my husband Josh works as a driver. I am sure you'll meet him some other time." She says smiling.

I nod back at her. As I continue to eat I couldn't help cursing Devin.  Why couldn't he hire her before Deluca's.

I was done with my first plate and I didn't have any shame in grabbing another plate. I am a growing girl I need food. Maria was all over me serving food and I couldn't love her any more. Feed me food and I'll love you forever.