Chapter 18 (edited)

Hi everyone.

Sorry for the late update. I actually started reading a book which I was very very very invested in couldn't update.

Going to speed up a bit so that I can get to my main story soon.

This is mainly filler chapter. Their will be family bonding ahead but for now I need to get to main story.

Also a month has been conpleted of this book. 18 updates in a month is quite good because I generally have tendency to forget to update😑😑😑

Thank you for all the love and beautiful comments. It was unexpected. Real feedback and comments really makes up my day so thanks to all.. ♥

Alexia's pov:

It has been 5 days since I moved in with Deluca's. I started spending more time with them and to be honest they are quite fun to spend time with.

Rosalie has also settled quite well and had made it a competition to show me that the family loves her more. Her and Francesco would go for breakfast every morning. Elijah would always baby her making sure she had everything. He requested Maria to make deserts more frequently for Rosie. Luca gave his black card to her. They couldn't communicate much but he wanted to somehow show her that he loves her. I also noticed he would always bring some desert for her for dinner. Matteo, Xavier and her would always have movie nights together. It generally ended up being family night. Xander was still Xander but he was never unnecessary hurtful towards her. He tried to be around her without actually being around her. And lastly Alessandro would always spend time with her talking about her day and randomly bringing her gifts.

Everyone has different ways of expressing love. Materialistic things is Rosie's way of love. For her 'the expensiver the thing the greater the love.' Nothing is wrong with that thinking but sometimes love is a lot more than things can show. It is tough for her to understand that because she has never been the one to understand emotions.

I on the other hand understand emotions, but I prefer to not show them much. I was more of silent gestures kind of person. I feel if people need to prove their love and care with materialistic things you never get emotional satisfaction from it.

Francesco or as I started calling him Fran was more of expressive kind of person. Though he knew I didn't prefer expressing my emotions, he always said how much he loved me. It made me feel guilty that I could call him my father even after he did everything. But to be fair it took me 6 months to call Rickard papa. Yet Fran never gave up. He acted like a father towards me even though I never called him father. My respect for him has increased a lot more. He is a family man who would help Rosie to prank Matteo and Xavier, and help me bully Alessandro whenever he tried to boss me around. He is an amazing father to them all and me. I hope someday I could have it in me to call him father.

Elijah and me always cooked together. We always made new evening snacks. We kind of had a thing to try something new, so we had taken up on ourselves to mix different dishes to make new dishes. We were living our masterchef fantasy. Half of the times we ended up making shit. Matteo was like our test rat. Not that we wanted to do that to him but he can literally eat anything and survive from it. Fran had given up on our experimental cooking declaring kitchen as a danger zone.

Luca and Xander were like a tag team. We played a lot more basketball matches. Sometimes Matteo would also join us. No matter how much it hurted my ego, they are really good at basketball. Luca ended up defeating me once and I being a sore loser ended up slaming everything whenever he was around. I even avoided him for a day. Fair to say he got the message to never defeat me in other match. My blank face goes to drain when someone hurts my ego. However after my little tantrum and bruised ego, I did ask him to help me improve my basketball skills.