Chapter 11 (edited)

Hi everyone...

An early update. Enjoy...

Rosalie's pov:

Today was the day I was going to go to Italy. I was already packed. Dad went all over the board while shopping with me and bought me everything I wanted. Everything was going so good. Dad loved me so much. I am sure my brothers would love me the same way like my dad.

We quickly went towards the airport. Dad already said me that we will be going through our private jet. I was excited for it. During the whole flight I kept talking with my dad while he attentively listened. The airhostress bought me all different kinds of foods to try as dad asked her to. I was happy enjoying my time in contentment.

Soon we landed around 5 pm. There were guards stationed outside our jet. As soon as we landed they covered dad and me aw we walked our way towards the car. I noticed that there were always bodyguards around us even in New York. I knew De Luca's were a well known business family so I didn't mind.

We soon reached a mansion. It was quite huge. It was surrounded by garden. Dad informed me that their was swimming pool, basketball court and football field as the backside of mansion. Everything was just too perfect.

I walked in through mansion doors holding dad's hand. We entered living room hearing chatter coming from there.

There stood 6 of my brothers looking at me with happiness in their eyes. Well not all. Alessandro had blank expression but he manged to give me a plain smile. To his right was a guy staring at me almost looking into my soul. I quickly broke eyecontact with him feeling intimidated. The other guy besides Alessandro smiled kindly at me which I gladly returned. On the opposite side were a set of twins, one of which was happily smiling at me and other one had no expressions. Besides him was other guy who waved excitedly at me giving me a full blown smile.

Dad bought we towards them and started the introduction.

"Rosie you have already met Alessandro. I hope you haven't forgotten him yet. " Dad says lightly chuckling. Alessandro gives me a small smile at dad's word which I returned with a wave. Even though he gave me a small smile I couldn't ignore the fact that he was still very intimidating.

"Well towards his right is Luca. He is not a man of many words so don't mind him much. He is great at basketball so you can ask him to teach you if you want." Dad said. I gave Luca a smile trying to not be intimidated by him. He barely returned it with a nod.

"Hello honey I am Elijah. You can call me Eli. You are so beautiful." The guy on the other side of Alessandro says. I smiled at his compliment and thanked him with a smile.

"Hey honey, I am Xavier. That's my twin Xander. If you need anything you can always come up to me." Xavier says excitedly jumping on his toes. I giggle at his excitement. His twin didn't say me anything other than giving me a nod.

"Well last but the best. I am Matteo. You can call me anything you want. I am the smartest out of all these so you can come up to me anytime you want. We can play all sorts of game you want." Matteo says excitedly. He was practically jumping with happiness.

"Ya right the smartest you say. Quite smart of to post on Official school group that you will do homework for $50 per subject. You literally have every professor including the principal on that group. " Xander says sarcastically.

"Its not my fault. I heard Luca say something about advertising business so I did. I didn't knew that teachers would get offended by my services. " Matteo says frowning.

"Services you say. No wonder you got a week's detention with extra assignment." Xavier says teasing him.

"I literally had to stay up all night to complete them. Stop being mean to me in front of our little sister." Matteo huffs.