Chapter 20

Hi everyone.. 

I am sorry for this delay. I have edited all the chapters. It would be better if you go through them as I have made small changes. I have changed a lot of cringe dialogues and added some more better conversations. Feel free to point out any more mistakes if you notice. 

Back to the update. 

Recap:

Everything is back to normal. Maybe this is not that bad. 

"By the way. I forgot to mention this earlier but school starts on Monday. You are joining Matteo and twins." Fran says with a smile. 

Nothing can ever be good in my life. 

Alexia's pov:

I lazily dozed off to sleep after breaking 2 of my alarm clocks. Who the fuck in their right mind thought to put alarm clock in my room. I was almost back to sleep but of course my mornings can never be good. 

"Wake up sunshine! '' Matteo shouts while walking in my room. If he felt it would be a great time to barge in my room smiling like he just shitted rainbows after I hardly got 5 hours of sleep then he is on a sucide mission. I feel my hand twirch almost reaching out to the knife under my pillow so that I can kill him. 

"Fuck off Matteo." I say shoving my face in the pillow ignoring his annoying happy voice. I hardly got any sleep in the past 3 days due to phone launch. I am really sleep deprived and I am going to kill him if he utters another word. 

"Oh come on baby sis, it's your first day of school here. Get ready. Get ready. " He says jumping off the bed which I kindly ignore. But of course him being the suicidal psycho, he kept on pestering me jumping on my bed. 

I couldn't take any more of his annoying voice and chucked the closest thing I could reach at him. It was a knife which launched somewhere on the door. I was quite happy when I heard him shout in surprise and run from my room.

"Oh my god. She tried to kill me. She is just like Xander." I could hear him yell as he ran in the corridor. I am sure his voice was heard at the other end of the mansion. 

I chuckle at his antics and go back to my sleep. After a while someone enters my room and calmly sits besides me running his hands through my hair. I couldn't help myself lean more into the hands dozing off to sleep. 

"Good morning baby sis. Quickly get ready and I'll ask Maria to make you some spicy pasta just as you like." Elijah says calming, trying to wake me up. Finally a sensible person in this family. Give me food and I'll happily wake up. 

I quickly wake up rubbing my face. Elijah chuckles at me and walks of my room giving me some privacy. Just as I stepped down off my bed, I somehow ended up tangling my legs in a blanket and fell directly on my face. It took me some effort to get myself out of the blanket. 

I need to get a new blanket, I think , looking at the torn pieces of the blanket and the knife in my hand.

So after a terrible start to my morning, I quickly shower and get ready for school. I brown dry my hairs and make soft curls at the letting them open. I put some concealer, mascara and lip balm. I check up in mirror and I was ready to go. I grab my bag and my bike keys which was shipped yesterday.

 I grab my bag and my bike keys which was shipped yesterday