Misunderstandings

Chapter 10:

(Sorry for the sort of hiatus y'all, we've had exams but we're back 😩)

You woke up to the shrill sound of the alarms, drilling into your skull; a missing presence in your bed, Leaving it even colder and more unwelcoming than usual.

A flash of white hot memories flooded your brain as you remembered the feeling of peter's skin against yours, searing kisses on your lips and his beautiful eyes boring into yours.

A flush made it's way up your chest as you had to stop yourself from squealing in embarrassment, burying your face in your hands.

Suddenly an important detail took place in your mind.

Didn't he fall asleep in here? Where did he go?

Shaking off the fatigue, you stood, making your way to the training facility after swiftly getting ready, meanwhile slight worry gnawed unconsciously at the back of your mind.

He's probably fine, it's nothing to worry about.

The day rolled by painfully slow with no sight of him and your anxiety reached its peak until the final training of the day, when he walked in among the other invigilators, your eyes immediately registering his blonde locks.

Strangely he didn't meet your eyes, skimming over you, not even acknowledging your gaze.

What the hell?

You brushed it off assuming that he didn't want to be too conspicuous, ignoring the slight twinge of hurt that you felt at his aloof treatment.

It didn't stop you from observing how pretty he looked in his white slacks, broad chest stretching the linen of his shirt across it. Your fingers itched to reach out when he came to tie the blindfold over your eyes and drag his collar to you. Anything to feel his rough lips against your soft pillowy ones again.

God dammit Peter.

———————————————————

That night you lay in your bed, the shadows blanketed your room, your mind currently racing through what had happened since last night.

Your entire body felt on fire, recalling his fingers gripping your chin.

What the hell is his fucking problem? How could he do that and then act like nothing had happened at all?

Tears of frustration pooled in your eyes, sparkling in the faint moonlight as you suddenly felt more alone than you had in a long time.

As if on queue your door was pushed open suddenly.

You sat up furiously wiping the tears from your eyes, seeing Peter standing in the doorway. He was illuminated by the clinical light of the hallway behind him; it haloed his head making him look almost ethereal as his eyes met yours and.. hurt flashed through them?

Silently he closed the heavy metal door and made his way over to you.

"Fuck off" you voiced weakly.

Clearly not phased by your trembling voice he stalked closer speaking softly as he caressed your face.

"I'm so sorry" sadness swam in his blue orbs as he brushed away the stray tears from your cheeks. "I didn't mean to hurt you y/n"

"Then why did you?" Your voice raised defensively. "Were you just fucking with my feelings or wha-"

His lips cut yours off almost harshly, one hand and the back of your neck, the other on the small of your back.

After overcoming your shock your eyes fluttered closed as you melted into his kiss, legs weakening and you wrapped your arms around his neck smiling softly as you felt his arms wrap around your back protectively.

He pulled away panting, taking a seat in the end of your bed. "Brenner was getting suspicious but screw him. I fucking need you, you drive me craz-"

This time it was your turn to cut him off as your desire for his lips grew, self control snapping, but you needed more...

....

(Next chapter is spicy y'all ;))

This chapter was written by angel 🤍