Heart Bum

Chapter 11:

Swiftly, you moved over to where he sat on the edge of the bed you straddled his lap grinding yourself against him as he quickly adjusted; mumbled affirmations tickling your neck.

"God, you're so fucking perfect y/n," he sighed, deep voice rumbling in his chest. "Staying away from you was so difficult"

Your cheeks reddened at his tone.

His lithe fingers made their way to your chin, tilting it downwards, not hard enough to bruise but still radiating his dominance.

"Let me look at you.." his voice softened to the comforting tone that you were used to, your cheeks practically burning at the intensity and intimacy of it all. Your legs clenched together against his toned thighs, unable to take it anymore.

His eyes looked practically luminous as they met yours under the blanket of darkness shrouding the room; they flickered between your e/c eyes and glistening lips. Your face seemed to migrate towards his of its own accord before your lips met his in a heated battle, your breath instantly stolen from your lungs.

A coil of desire tightened deep in your stomach as you felt him harden against your covered core, pulling away simply to catch your breath you instantly met his lips again as he took control. one hand gripped your thigh, the other on your hip. You knew that you would sport fingertip shaped bruises there tomorrow.

His scent surrounded you enveloping you in the comforting scent of fresh sheets, deep musk and rosewood yet you still craved more; hands buried themselves in his surprisingly soft fluffy locks lightly pulling. A deep groan left his chest, the sound sending electricity to your centre.

A sudden surge of confidence overtook you as you pushed him back onto the bed. His eyes widened as you reached out, starting to undo the buttons of his priorly pristine looking shirt. He caught your wrists with his quick reflexes.

"Are you sure? You don't have to," he said breathlessly. Concern swam in his cerulean orbs, but the crimson staining his cheeks betrayed him.

"But I want to" you emphasised. Smiling at his gorgeous face. "Why? Don't you?" You said with a mocking pout and puppy eyes, knowing damn well what the answer was from the feeling of his erection pressing against you. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, his eyes darkening.

"In that case," his demeanour completely changing as he flipped your positions, smirking mischievously, "let me show you... exactly how you make me feel."

Butterflies exploded in your stomach at the bold words.

Fucking hell, he's good

His hands were almost frantic as he tore his own shirt from his body, exposing the defined muscle that decorated his form. Quickly he moved over to the hem of your gown, tugging it over your head, hands stilling as he admired your form; the flush on his cheeks and tips of his ears intensified at your bare chest being exposed to him; you could almost see his pupils dilating in their lust driven haze. Your cheeks burned in shame as you willed him to look away.

"I-... fuck" he murmured, words caught in his throat.

His lips met yours again passionately as his fingers danced upon your waist and upwards towards your tits. A whine left your lips causing him to curse under his breath.

You tensed as his fingers moved downwards brushing the edges of your underwear; he looked into your eyes as if searching for your consent. When he found no resistance he was quick to slide them down your legs, dropping them on the floor to join all the scattered clothing items decorating it.

Finally his hands came to his belt buckle, making quick work of it and ridding himself of the white trousers, now clad only in his boxers. A prominent bulge was visible even through the fabric making you realise how big he was.