His Vengeance

Chapter 16:

I sat in the metal chair, the feeling of the tasers now shockingly familiar.

But that wasn't the cause of my pain.

No. It was that buzzcut, clingy 017 girl.

She fucking ruined my entire plan. All over a fart. I couldn't believe it!

At first, I had done it as an easy lay. Very easy. All it took was a few touches and she was spouting promises and declarations of love. I laughed at her pathetic trusting nature, forgetting that I was actually being tortured.

And the sex. The awful sex. I had to turn the lights off and fuck in the dark so I couldn't see her face. God, I wished she would drop dead already (she had almost single-handedly motivated my plans to eradicate all of humanity).

My voice hurt from fake moaning. And her fat ass broke the office table.

So I came up with a plan. A wicked, cruel plan that spoke to my soul. I would stage a little... accident :). I stole her medical records when we broke into Brenner's office.

I knew how bad her tonguing technique was. So I would eat a bunch of peanuts, not chewing them properly. And then I would wait for her to do her washing machine technique with her tongue and go into anaphylactic shock.

I was released from the torture room, and all I had to do was wait until she came to my room, thinking she was all sexy.

They released me from the metal torture chair, and I faked a little fall, crawling and scrambling back to a standing position like a scrawny coward.

Limping out the door, I used one hand to help me to my room, giving the CCTV cameras a good show, even as I hauled the metal door to my room open.

I could tell she was here by the stench. God, she smelled of BO and a trace of bum.

God help me.

Written by Rain 🫶🏻