Chapter 4

"Don't you dare harm them or else.." Raf's vengeful eyes sharply stared back Damon's bloody-red orbs.

"Or else what?"Damon's claws dug a bit deeper to his neck . His wicked smile roses his lips upward.

"I'm not gonna harm them, I will kill them anyway, and no one could stop me from stealing the throne. Not even you!"
Damon pulled back his claws leaving holes upon Raf's neck.
" I won't kill you now, because you'll gonna be my beta wether you like it or not, it is your fate!"
Damon throw Raf to the living room which seemed to be messy as landed by a crashed plane.
Ill go now, son."
Without a word, Gregory turned his back and walk like nothing strange happened.

How's the fight this morning? Alpha Romeo asked him about the latest defence system established at north Orient were vampires often claimed possessions.
"Alarming"his answer. The pack needs more defenders, we shouldn't let vampires' penetrate the north from where we get halves of all our consumables.
Beta Gregory bowed his head to the alpha. "It was tough sir.The vamos allies had been tough throughout the discussion, they insisted that the north should be theirs."
"What's your plan then? " the alpha asked . "Well, I think we can figure it out with our seats at your winery?"beta suggested.

They got their way to the winery, Alpha Romeo tapped his shoulder , "I'll just have some minutes with Cassia, I'll tell her we're going to have a wine feast all night." he smiled.
Yeah, no worries "I could also text Raf that I'll be late tonight. " he said.

The conversation got even deeper as the night went late, they talked a lot, planned a lot while feasting wine. The alpha felt unusual, he stopped talking as he felt his world spinning into highest earthquake magnitude, "what's happening?"he looked at Gregory while alternately shutting and opening his eyes.
"Are you okey alpha? "Gregory looked confused of the alpha's actions.
"I'm not, Argh!"he shouted loud and kneeled on the floor, his claws grew, blinking yellow-orbs triggered by unexplainable extremity of pain that made his throat got dry and painfully hot.
"You poisoned me, aren't you?" the alpha looked at Gregory while standing in front of him without any movement or action that would eventually seek for rescue.
"Foolish alpha."he laughed hard, but didn't tell anything .
"You traitor,backstabber Judas!"Alpha pointed his fingers to Gregory even his sight got blurry and unclear.
"Hahahaha, Alpha, alpha, alpha.The great alpha Dark Lucian Romeo of the Pthalo Shadows of the Orient."
He continuously clapped his hands with grinning face showing his amusement of the alpha's fall . He deceived the alpha,put poison in his wine with wolfsbane's roots on it ,just as planned.
"That's for stealing the life, fortune and fame I deserved!You, bullshit alpha is such a fucking bullshit!" Gregory's uncontrollable voice got even harsh of contempt.
"Aaaargh! Alpha Romeo growled as he intently shifted to his lupine Amoux, the bravest,fastest eagle wolf alive in decades. Amoux collected his scarce strength to step his shaking long,boney feet backwards that he could be able to control the strange feeling. He tried hard to control his temper but with unbearable burning sensation throughout his insides denied self-control over impulsiveness while fighting against whirling and spinning sensation that made him fall from upstairs.
"Hahahaha" loud and clear, Damon's laughter aired through the sound-proof winery where they supposed to spend comforts.
"This is ridiculous!"a wild ferocious voice from the outside came hurriedly. In an instant, Aloha, Cassia's lupine destroyed the glass wall with striking claws that broke a part of Gregory's jaw.
"Disrespecting the alpha is a gravely sinful act, beta!" How cruel are you for doing that? Aloha's anger was visible to her yellow orbs growling like a predator ready to shatter fleshes of the opponent.
"Arrggh!" Alpha screamed in pain at the stairway holding his chest so tight.
Aloha hurriedly came over Amoux to save him from too much pain caused by the poison slowly penetrating each of his body systems.
Aloha mightily grabbed Amoux and carried him outside their house to escape from Damon's fierce, but to hold him until they got to the middle of the Forest where cures can be found.
"There's no way you can run away and ruin my plans Queen Aloha!" Just as he uttered such, Damon throw something combustible to the hearth that made it explode eventually creating an instant combustion.
They both growled towards the fire which about to spread throughout the living room.
"Wake Janica now, the alpha urged Aloha to jump-up to Janica's room on the 3rd floor." The fire's spreading upon our way out, I can't leave you here, we'll keep linking Janica through telepath, we have to get out and find the antidote." As said, Aloha immediately grabbed the water dispenser and poured themselves to get wet upon running through the fire, despite bleeding cuts and burns they both succeeded in coming out the house slowly ravaging their home where precious moments of happiness and love was built.