Chapter 12

"Alundra knows next to nothing." Xander turned his back and shook his head. "If only she could remember" he sighed and closed his eyes.
"Murder!" It was a well planned murderous attack, not just a mere fire she had survived. He added.
"Under circumstances, we could not force her to remember everything.

Raf's getting pissed of his father's proposal. Arthur tapped Raf's shoulder while silently muttering to let Xander know what's going on.

"Enticing, but no!" I wouldn't agree with him . Blue Moon's his pack and never could be mine. He stole it from the real alpha, I don't wanna inherit such shamzeful fame.It's nothing I could be proud of.

Xander froze a moment, intently looked at Raf." You have to lead blue moon, you don't a choice at all." His statement stroke him hard.

"I won't!" his stubborn reply. They all looked at the door, thrilled of who's coming out from it. 
Someone tapped the knob and opened the door in few inches, there the saw Zandra and Alundra together .

Raf's heart began to beat abnormally just as what he used to feel within her proximity, this previous tension regarding his father's insistence with Blue Moon seemed nothing compared to this silent drum beats bringing shiver to his spine.

He remained still seated without leaking a hint to everybody around what's going on through his self. Much more that they have to deal with the real problem they're dealing with, it's Alundra's persistence to know the truth,but there's no way they could tell her, she's cursed and would never understand even they would explain the real story of her existence. Secondly, what feared him most was the reality that his father was the one who destroyed everything, everyone she loves.

"It's her who must be able to unlock her forgotten past, remember her real self which most likely be achieved in no definite time".  Arthur iterated with certainty.

Xander stood up to recognize both girls' presence. He kissed Zandra and guided them to some vacant seats.

Among all of them, it's only Arthur who had been unknown to her. Alundra stared at him with creased brows' wondering if he's probably someone  she knew back then.But she couldn't find it in her memory that she was in some way attached to this guy whose age a bit older than Raf's.

She sighed." Do I know you?" She stared Arth, while other ones at their seats got surprised. Arth neither, also got himself stucked on how he would respond. Would he deny or tell his her uncle?

Zandra interrupted. "Yeah,yeah princess. He's Arthur, someone you knew before you lost your memories.  We thought he might help you remember  a piece at least. He's your father's younger brother.

Alundra's face lightened of surprise, she covered her wide-opened  mouth by her palms,her heart suddenly filled with hope that this man could help her get out from darkness of the past, with watering eyes she looked at Zandra smiled a bit and unsoundedly uttered 'thank you'.

We need to bring you to the Northern part of the Orient, we need to expose you to the environment where you lived. This was what Dr. Martina suggested that urged us to find Arthur, he's been gone for years and just showed up recently. Zandra took a glance at her with encouraging  eyes. Alundra nodded without objection. This is what she wanted either.

Two days and they will be heading to the North Pthalo of  the Orient where she lived and grown up  with her parents. According to Arth, she was a daughter of Romeo and Cassia Howell. Romeo was a businessman and her mother was a writer. She smiled of the thought that she got her passion in writing from her mother, definitely the one she was idolizing.

Aloha,her mother's fictitious name circulates in the business world of writing.There were novel, researches and articles under Aloha's works were adapted by prominent entertainment companies in the continent. She was undeniably prominent.