Chapter 14

"Oh my God! There are three beasts, I....I mean monsters, I mean wolves... I don't know want to call  these creatures but one thing's for sure, they could kill us in a second!Please save us!"

Viewers, we are asking for apologies for temporarily interrupting your viewing as of this moment. It is because of this abruptly sent video coverage of a  women who is personally witnessing an actual scene of a werewolf attack at  a certain road along ridges heading North Pthalo
Injuries of multiple passenger was show, predator attacking humans. As these monsters looked like, we could say these are werewolves. The passengers are aboard in a partly burned yellow bus heading North Pthalo, plate 32288.

One passenger cried facing her phone was able to inform the world of the  spine-chilling, terrifying action involving werewolves, not one or two but there were three, and could even more.

One more scream and the coverage was cut. It seemed to indicate that the woman covering the video was already being attacked by the werewolves.

Raf turned off the tv even the news wasn't finished airing yet. The whole day he spent at the office, subsequently busy approving various proposal for the University's upcoming event. "Stubborn!" He quickly said, as if scolding Alundra in front. 

"Oh,no.. no.. please, Alundra!" Zandra's teary eyes pleaded for Alundra to be spared from being involved in the incident.

"Hello, Raf! Can you... Can you ... Find Alundra now?" She hoped Raf would affirm, she called him on phone.

"I'm heading North, I've seen the news. Please reach Arkae and Arth!" Raf's calmed but quick answer only signified danger. Alundra's in danger .

"13 minutes, stay still, Alundra. Hold on,please" Raf could not name his
worry, it's more than anything he undergone.

He's lupine came out quickly and headed towards North the fastest as they can, chasing death, chasing time.

"I should have watched her today."Raf started blaming himself for the absence. "She could have visited her friends with me. I should have been more careful" With all nervousness aroused by the thoughts of werewolf killing her the same way as her parents, his adrenaline boosted him that supposed 13 minute-run, he had it 5 minutes.

In an instant, Atticus found Alundra stuck at one corner while he needed to fight the other wolves before he could reach her.  He attacked one wolf consuming human flesh, smashing bones, sucking it's blood.
While busy of it's meal, Atticus found the right timing of beheading it by wrecking its neck.

Another one came fast to him, revenging his ally which at the moment laid dead from Atticus' attack. They fought claws against claws, strength against strength.
"This one's gonna die hard for delaying me from saving Alundra!" Atticus growled in anger along the fight, the moment he got a chance, he lifted the opponent's body  and quickly fell it down and pinned unto  his knees resulting to its bone breaking passing out it's strength to fight, there he dug his claws and pulled out its heart .

"One more and it's done! Hold on, Alundra" His mind hopefully anticipating Alundra waiting for him.

"Atticus!" Still hopeless fucking son of the alpha. The one who's been the reason for everything. You betrayed the first Alpha and now your father. Where's your dignity,huh?"

"This one's hitting my emotion, I shouldn't let myself driven through his words, it wouldn't help me find his weakness. "He cheered himself.

At his peripheral vision was Alundra lying, wounded and seemed weakening each second.
"Spare her!" He said.
"I'll kill her instead!" The enemy's quickness to answer proved him it's plan of Killing her.

Raf didn't even blinked a second, focusing on his enemy's movement. It  ran towards him, attempting to hit his chest with pointed claws. Raf managed to dodge and slashed the enemy's throat instead. Good thing he hit him hard that made it loosen his grip upon his arm.

"Who are you?" He asked the hardly breathing opponent.
"None of your business!" Weak,but managed his arrogance. The enemy reached a steeled pole it might be the one Alundra pulled out from her shoulder earlier, with blood still stuck on its end, he laid himself to the swampy bush looking defeated.

"You're not part of the Blue Moon!" Raf concluded. He could recognize members of the Blue Moon, they all got their identity visible to his sight.
As Blue Moon's next alpha, he could easily assert the emotional association of the pack. Right there, he concluded, the enemy's not from his father's pack.

He could not wasted much time on interview. Alundra's holding her breath, he could hear her. With eagerness to end the fight,He ran towards the lying monster, only to be flogged with a steel pole, it stroke the pole pointing his heart, but Atticus managed to dodge a bit, causing the swing and hit sideway causing Atticus' breathing stopped a while, the pain... he should endure, he should fight, he should win and save Alundra.

"Atticus  fell down breathing hard, composing himself, gathering his strength. He managed to pull out the pole, the same circumstance as Alundra did earlier.
Their bloods united to his chest, building underneath strength within him, he slowly stood while head facing down.

He lifted his head, cracked his neck despite hard breathing he managed to stand straight and smiled which annoyed his enemy.

It forcefully ran towards him,slashed his face, chest and neck while Atticus let him patiently waiting to hit it hard through other end of the pole, until he did, He thrusted the pole to enemy's
neck.

Immediately blood ran through it and he stood facing the shocked red-orbed monster, thrust it more, until it broke its throat making it impossible to breath.

Atticus beheaded the monster,the way it should be.

"Don't waste even a second!" Raf commanded Atticus.

"Raf, please save me." Her silent plead to someone she knew who saved her once, his scent was special even on the verge of death, she could still smell. She smiled to herself. "Impossible!".

Atticus growled upon hearing Alundra's voice, he heard her in a distant. "She needs me. She's holding unto a hope I could save her, though it's impossible but she hoped for me." Uninvited tears from his blue eyes almost overflowed his hairy face, he certainly got always emotional with her. Back of his mind, he heart was filled with happiness and pride.

Silently praying that  the small piece of joy he had, knowing his worth to her will soon be a lifetime. "If the Moon Goddess should pour her blessings, I want my life to be with her, each fight I will fight, each pain I will suffer, each success I will fulfill; I want it to be with and because of her." That moment, he believed true love really exists.