Chapter 11

Raf could never forget how special their first training day had become.
"You're late,he immediately turned to her direction when she was about to get herself out from her car . What would you expect from me then? Arriving at this far at least 10 minutes before 6:00 while I have to drive 2 hours from my house?

"This isn't a good training venue Mr. Fernandez, she complained  diverting her tardiness to the annoying venue.
"I should have worn my two piece and shades!" He really loved annoying her, her eyebrows when irritated gets more attractive, her eyes sparkle and her nose gets even cuter when it looks like it could blow a fire.

"How are you?" His gaze turned to her wondering what she feels about the recent killing incident,that made her decide that undergoing  this kind of training would certainly boost strength and confidence to herself even at times being alone, " She had mastered it already, If only she could recall."

Raf was fluttered looking at her mannerism, she unconsciously touch her necklace, pendant in particular, couple of times when she was feeling unsafe, doubtful or uncertain. It's a personalized necklace he personally designed it with blue crystals engraved in each letter, "So much resemblance  with my eye color, good thing I had a friend who's an owner of a diamond jewelry company at Canada." His thought.

"I know, deep inside your heart is a person seeking for an answer, a well- defined answer that will complete you as a person. I know it's hard looking at   other people and friends with complete family,the real ones.  I know that spaces in your heart could never be filled by our presence."His words true while reaching pebbles and throw away to the calm waves, splashing sea water as soon as it reached the surface.

"One day, you'll be ready enough to endure that pain, strong enough to stand against the suffering. Whatever happened in the past could never stop you from fulfilling your destiny"...

We may need enough time fixing everything, but someday you'll find real answers and you're gonna get your perfect opportunity to know yourself; you'll surely become what and who you really are;"

"If that finally happens, you would always find me behind watching you, as you rise behold your destiny! "

"She's not my mate." He felt saddened. No, it's devastating!" Couldn't bare looking at her with someone else."What's happening to me? I haven't being like this before. I never get attracted to female werewolves either.She's not even my mate." Eyes closed, he silently scolded himself for the affection that starting to bloom within. No, this is crazy, No shouldn't feel this way!"

Something destroyed his calmnesss, he smelled something unpleasant. "It's not right, I can smell other wolves roaming and they're at least 2 or 3. It's not safe. The sun's still up, I couldn't let Atticus out to fight these devils."

"Atticus!" a strong bold voice he heard from other dimension, its Xander. It's not safe here,"yeah it isn't, I can now  see them watching over us, she's better be at home today", she's safe there." He remarked, and slid in to his Cadillac pursuing the same road straight to Alundra's home.

Fresh morning sweat rolled down her brows to her cheeks one after another, for hours, she had been performing better than the way the training first  jumped-off . She's a fast-learner like her body's been fully oriented on manners of basic to somewhat complicated self-defense tactics.

"Impressive!" He threw her clean white  medium sized face towel to wipe sweat while they're at short break. With leggings and sports bra, she had been clueless of how seductive she was while slaying with perfect curves and scent so lovely, like garden breeze of fresh flowers. "Such a tease!"

One more routine and we'll take rest for a week. Where heading to University's anniversary celebration. Pre-Anniversary planning have scheduled tomorrow at noon.  "Yeah, it is,she nodded and smiled." I can attest her beauty's bound for a hundred folds whenever she smiles. It's charming like blooming flowers, so lovely to watch.