Chapter 10

I kneeled down in front of her, out of desperation."Please doctor, spill it, please tell me everything, tell me whatever you knew about me,
I deserve to know,I deserve  to understand what's going on!" I couldn't hold back my tears, I needed to convince her it's my only chance,my only hope, I'm deliberately nobody. I shouldn't allow anyone manipulate my life. I should know who I am!.

She was surprised to my action, "No don't kneel Alundra, you don't have to." Tears flowed down streaming her pinkish cheeks.

"Alundra, listen to me!" She hugged me tight and sobbed more. I missed you so much, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry princess!"

I was surprised, half frightened of her words."Did she know me even before? Why she seemed so close to me?"Doctor Martina wiped her tears and helped me sit a bit closer to her.
She sighed,looked up and closed her eyes, "I am Martina Valdez, your mother's twin sister."I was shocked of her revelation. "I am your aunt, I've known you since birth, because I was the one who assisted you mother when she gave birth to you." My eyes clouded with tears, "This is it, This is what I searched for, This is what I wanted, to know who I really am." We're identical twins, your mother exactly looked like me."She continued. I stiffened.

I couldn't move, I leaned on the couch' back rest to support myself firmly, apparently immovable.

"I wasn't there, but Raf was."Though he was late but at least he was able to save you.

The same misery was visible to her eyes. I can see now our resemblance that her eyes exactly looked like mine as if I'm looking an older version of myself.

"What exactly happened was oblivious to me, I swear I didn't know what really happen, your house was burnt, and your parents tried everything to save you,but they didn't make it, It's Raf who saved you, that's all I know.

I felt like suddenly  convulsed with too much unexplainable shiver from my innermost, the unbearable truth I found out was supposed to be the answer I kept on searching but Doctor Martina's words was which I never expected.

"I sobbed a little harder, this is too much, after learning what happened , I need to learn what caused the fire that brought my life a twist no one could ever bear.

"Can I at least call you tita Martina?" I finally uttered after long shut of silence.

She nodded consistently."It's exactly what you always call me before."She smiled.

"You're mother, Cassia's the sweetest woman I knew all my life. She was so kind, pretty and generous. She was  my very best friend since childhood. I even witnessed how she was deeply in loved with your father. Romeo's her one true love. He was a hearth rob in our school campus. Most of our girl populace in the University have crush on him, except me because I knew exactly how Cassia admired him, so I never laid my eyes on him,not that  much." She laughed naughtily. "He was so smart and a sports enthusiast."

We only parted ways when she got married to your father, while I have to attend my medical classes. I only got back from London when she was about the deliver you. It was rarest case of delivery since you're heavier and stronger than usual childbirth."

"I wish I could at least remember how they loved me dearly. I wish I could at least remember their names. I wish I could at least remember the feelings of being their daughter. It's breaking me knowing the pain they have gone through just to save me,  they saved me from that fire, they sacrificed their lives! It's too late for my cry, but I feel like it's still happening now,the loss, the grieving that wept my whole being. 
I screamed from the innermost of my senses, I cried hard and loud mourning for them,that no one could ever comfort me from the pain of losing my unremembered parents. I didn't just lost them, I'd even lost myself .

"How could I ever be complete again, how could I collect every piece of myself being shattered to nowhere!" I felt like the whole world, the heaven and earth have covered me tight that made it impossible for me to resist.

"I couldn't find way to move forward, I'm stuck being a nobody.All I know is my name,nothing more. "

What have I done in the past that I got to suffer this wrath? Oh God, please forgive me, please help me,Lord!" I closed my eyes and sobbed harder while Dr.Martina's shaking cold hands caressed my back and grabbed me for a hug, she also was crying silently.

Speechless I was. No one should have courage to ask me for a talking. I felt so tired, drain and pained. My eyes swelled. Dr.Martina decided to drive  me home. I didn't know what happened next but I just woke up in the morning with gloomy eyes, still bound for a lot more time crying. I felt like I don't want to talk to anyone.   I wanna be alone, but it's Tuesday and the University anniversary's coming sa fast , we have to take some sort of planning and bunch of preparations. That's cool! My left brain dominantly spoke, it would be a good venture to ease the mourning.

"Rarest case of delivery". Her statement lingered my ears , I suddenly opened my eyes looking straight to the pinkish decorated wall chandelier above my bed. What's the rarest childbirth could be? I forgot to ask her about it, Thanks to Tita Martina,I found a family now, I should visit her more often. I sighed to calm and ought to fix myself for another tiring day ahead.

"I wasn't there, but Raf was."another statement that never left her brain . Raf was there, he saved me. I couldn't believe he did that. If he did, then why he hid it from me? He never told me about it, we had been together for days for the training. We even agreed to be friends!"

I rolled in my queen-sized comfy bed covering my whole body with soft old-rose comforter that's another thing I should ask, why Raf's been there."Why he would save me then? Is he a family to me?"something struck her heart of the thought. "No, he shouldn't be! He shouldn't be my family. No way! I  shouted my lungs out in disagreeing that stupid thought. So silly!

"Good morning princess!" I was shocked when someone was inside my room this early, no one's gonna wake me up this early with silly noisy bubbling mouth like tita Zands, it's always been her. Tita, I haven't slept sound last night, can I have more minutes please?"I commented without opening my eyes ,partly holding back my swelling eyes from being noticed.

"Nope!"She popped 'p' like she's not gonna let me sleep more, she continued jumping off the bed and it made my stomach crumbled like I'm riding a rollercoaster.

"Oh my God!"I shouted like disgusted but, I knew she knew me well. I couldn't get angry on her.

"You silly little princess, go now  to your restroom and fix yourself because we have a visitor this morning. Raf's coming to see you! I mean, to see us! She blurted and ran while laughing and giggling so loud.

"What happened to her?" She murmured. "Raf's gonna come? It's Tuesday today  and we don't have training session". Yet, we need to be at school for the planning session.  Well it's better then,I could ask him about what Tita Martina's revelation.

"Come on let's eat!" I can hear tita Zands exciting voice calling me for a breakfast. I wore my usual working get-up,plain eyelet black long-sleeved blouse paired with brown slacks and three-inched stiletto.

"Good morning gorgeous!" tito Xander smiled at me.

.