Broken Promise💔-hananene slight mitsukou

[A/N-Angst warning⚠️ feel free to exit if you know you can't take it you'll probably run put of tissues.]

<<Sometimes PROMISES are meant to be BROKEN>>

It was a normal evening at Kamome Academy. Students are ready to leave their classes, the sun is about to set, the sky has it's orange hue, rumors are about to be told once more. Yet in the third floor girls bathroom a boy is sitting on the windowsill observing the students as they made they're way to the gates which he could never cross. The only ones who are left in the school are the teachers who are still doing some of their papers and the supernaturals who still exist to this day. The boy on the windowsill is no other than the leader of the school famous wonders Hanako-san of the toilets who was yet still a boy patiently waiting for his beloved assistant to come back as a teacher like she promised before setting off to College.

All of the students who made a wish to him died shortly after their wish was granted he always accepted the fact that no human can escape their DEATH. But one girl change all that he cheated death for her he loved her and let her go. Yet she promised him that she will come back as a teacher so they could be together again and she will never love any other guy other than him. But that was years ago...many years had passed and yet she never came back yet he is still waiting for her to arrive, to see her, to held her in his arms again, to baked his favorite donuts again, to call his name like she used to, to love him like she used to. Indeed many years had passed but the letters she wrote for him during her College days were still with him he loves the way she sprayed each letter with her signature scent and how she told him her life away from him and how she wish to meet him soon. He still remembered how happy he was everytime he recieved her letter and how he almost exploded with joy when she told him she was graduating ever since then he would wait for her return. He waited in the gates, in the windowsill and in his stall he yearns for the day she'll knock in his stall again, she'll smile for him again and react to his teasing again. He just love everything about her that's why after all these years he never get tired of waiting.

A sigh escaped from his lips as he watched the last student exit the gates he had been super lonely since her goodbye the mokkes are the ones keeping him company, the other mysteries and the youngest of the Minamoto siblings which they suprisingly got along well she inherited his older brother (Kou) antics instead of the oldest one (Teru). He decided to tour the school for a while and visit the gardening club his old assistant's club. Floating in the empty halls he finally made it to the club only to notice someone watering the plants he observed a girl humming happily as she watered the vegetables she planted. This girl reminds her a lot of her assistant especially with those thick ankles he floated closer to the girl thinking that she couldn't really see a ghost like him but he was suprised when she turned around and looked at him in the eye his eyes widened at the sight of her she looked like a copy of his dearest assistant except for the fact that her eyes were blue and her hair was yellow as corn fading into pink. He couldn't say anything except " You can see me?" In which the girl nods.

"My name is Minamoto Hania nice to meet you" she sweetly smiled his eyes widened once more

"Y-you're part of the Minamoto's" he asked, the girl nods again

"Ummm...can i ask what's you're name?" The girl politely asked

"Oh! I'm the leader of the seven wonders Hanako-san of the toilets nice to meet you" he bowed in courtesy he still couldn't believe he was talking to another Minamoto probably in her first-year his thoughts were interrupted by a woman's voice.