Marry You💗👰-Amanene/Hananene

{A/N- I believe i owe you guys an apology for breaking you're heart and shedding tears in the first chapter so take this chapter as my apology gift :3ENJOY!!!}

{Slight Angst but happy ending}

<<My loneliness lead me to you>>

In a kingdom of Kamome lived a girl with fat ankles named, Yashiro Nene but her ankles isn't the only thing about her she has the most brightest smile that could lift anyone depressed spirit, a cheery personality, an optimistic mind despite whatever situation and when it comes to beauty well she is indeed pretty and her beauty leveled-up every time she smiles a smile worth to die for, says some. She was a seven year old girl who dreamed of finding her 'Prince' and to become a famous seamstress in the kingdom her family was the one responsible of making the dresses, gowns, suits and robes of the royals their wonderful works are famous throughout the kingdom.

"Nene-chan, where are you going?" Her mother called out to her daughter sneaking out the door holding a book. The little girl flinched at her mother's voice.

"Hehe...Mom i was just thinking to play with my...uh...FRIENDS!" She blurted out to her mother who raised a brow at her.

"Fine...just come back home before dark okay?" Her mother told her little daughter who's face immedietly beamed at an instant.

"Yes! Mom i'll come back later!" She waved goodbye and ran outside the door the sun shining on her cream-colored hair with teal tips. The truth is she wasn't going out to play with her friends she's going to the forest to read her book she was always hopeful that a prince might came riding a white horse that will sweep her feet and they'll get married and live happily ever after. She passed by a few shops and stalls and finally she reached the forest.

The forest was near the castle walls she loved to read in there to have a chance to meet a prince what can she say she was that kind of girl fantasazing stuffs that may not become reality butto her it will happen through destiny. She arrived at her usual spot at the tree she can indeed see the castle walls and towers through there, she sighed and opened her book it was quiet at first when a sound of twigs breaking started to startle her.

The little girl immedietly stood up and called, "Who...is in there?" She can feel her ankles shaking from fear she just hope it wouldn't be some wild animal that may gobble her whole.

A boy her age pops out behind a tree and smiled at her she stared at him for a while Choppy brown chocolate colored hair, Honey-Golden colored eyes, and a fancy looking suit with a red cape...no doubt this boy must be from a wealthy family.

"Hi there! What's you're name?" The mysterious boy asked her as he come out of her hiding spot. Nene immedietly bowed in courtesy like a lady she is and said "My name is Yashiro Nene may i know you're name Sir?" She smiled she was always working on her introduction skills of meeting her 'Prince' after all. The boy smiled and bowed like a gentlemen he is and introduced himself. "Oh call me Hanako lovely lady" he winked at her making her blush at his flirty manner. They both giggled at their introductions and sat down the soft grass.

"Hmm..can i call you Hanako-kun?" She asked.

"Okay! Can i call you Yashiro?" He replied shyly.

"Of course! Wait is that you're name just...Hanako?" She asked curiously not only it was a girl's name but his name was too short.