The Girl In The Festival-AmaNene/ HanaNene🎇

Hello my dear readers, i'm back! Finally vacation is gonna start giving me time to update. And as a thank you for 400+ reads to my story here's a thank you gift enjoy~!

Hanako was looking at the moon from the rooftop. It's breathtaking glow was engulfing him in wonder even in his after-life; staring at the moon was always his undying habit. His amber colored eyes shimmer as he stared even more at the distant ball of light, he swore he's not going anywhere since that day and he learned to be content just by looking the moon. The school grounds was silent giving him a sense of peace, but at this rare moments memories of when he was still alive came rushing in his mind like a sudden surge of water filling his mind and drowning him in bittersweet sensation.

Tonight was different. He remembered back then when he was still a kid (and still alive)  at the festival he went with Tsukasa he met a girl. A rather beautiful but bizarre girl. The girl was kind and nice and he remembered she was the first girl that made his young boy's heart flutter. She looked beautiful at the Yukata she wore that time, he remembered how she wiped his mouth with a handkerchief and smiled gently at him. The way she said his name was sweet as if his name was the most beautiful thing in the world worth cherishing for. She was more older than him though, a highschool girl she remembered. A girl with fat but adorable ankles. He remember her saying that many guys rejected her because of her legs and he told her...

"if it were me, i'll treat you much better".

Still in the girl's ruby eyes he can see a glint of...sadness everytime she looked at him. He didn't knew why but her smile always covered up the emotion in her eyes. Amane knew that she was a constellation, a star, even the moon itself. So beautiful and admirable but seemed to be far away carrying an illusion as if she was near. The time he spent with her was pure bliss he couldn't be any happier. She supported him at his dream of reaching the moon and even kissed his forehead saying it was a goodluck charm. He could still remember how soft and warm her lips are when they touched his forehead, how slender and delicate her fingers are when they brushed his hair, and how sweet and gentle her voice was when she said she'll be rooting for him.

She asked him for a wishing slip and honestly he mistook her for a demon or a monster because she looked so desperately scary begging him for his own wishing slip. In the end she gave him all she had collected telling him to write his wish on the parchments saying it would someday come true. He was gonna write to become an astronaut that was the original plan; but he changed his mind at that moment and so instead of writing his dream he wrote his wish

'i wanted to see Nene-oneesan again...'

Needless to say the strange girl with chubby ankles he met back then became the first girl he ever loved romantically.

Fast forward and Amane became a teen. He still remembered the girl he met though not as quite as before. His memory was foggy it had been a long time since he met her and yet he desperately wanted to see her. And who would've guessed he would again at such a bad timing. He was crying on the empty classroom all alone his skin full of scratches and bruises when the door opened.

There stood the girl he met when he was younger she still looked the same but she was wearing a different outfit; nevertheless his heart still beats for her like before. Her voice was full of worry when she asked him what happened, yet she called him by the name of "Hanako" which confused him a lot. He wanted to hug her and cry at her shoulders while she would comfort her by telling sweet words...but what did he do? He ran away from her. He ran away from the girl he wanted to see and wished to see. He heard her called out to him but he still ran as he remembers her ankles and blushes he found them cute for some reason. He eventually stopped and decided to go back to talk to her but when he did she was gone. She disappeared as if she was never been there. Amane concluded that in his state of sorrow he somehow had a dellusion that she was there because he knew himself he always wanted to be comforted by her. He shrugged it off eventually.