School Dance🎵🎶 HanaKouNene

A/N: I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE OFTEN CUZ OF MY UPCOMING SCHOOL DAYS (VACATION IN QUARANTINE IS OVER YEEEY!!!) BUT IF I'M A LITTLE LESS BUSY I'LL UPDATE RIGHT AWAY  I MIGHT JUST DROWN IN SCHOOLWORKS BUT TOTALLY NOT COMPLAINING I LOVE~ SCHOOL (NERD ALERT🤓) ENJOY🥰

Everyone was busy preparing for the school dance chattering, giggling and whispering can be heard in the school's halls. Nene decided she'll finish cleaning duty early so she can prepare to the upcoming dance, she had been looking forward at that day daydreaming about a hot guy asking her out to the dance, dancing like in her fairytales and dreams and ending the night with a magical kiss. Oh how wonderful if that ever happened to her, she skipped towards the girl's bathroom where she was greeted by a clingy ghost floating towards her and wrapping his arms around her figure.

"Yashiro~ i thought i'm gonna pick you up what took you so long~?" The ghost pouted as he tightened his grip on her petite figure.

"Sorry Hanako-kun you see i was just super excited about the upcoming school dance!!!" She squealed as she spun around the bathroom. Hanako just gave her a weird look.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that it's a big day you know...what if a hot guy asked me on a dance?" She spun around with a glimmer in Magenta eyes "And then under the moonlight he'll gave me my true love's ki—"

"Well if that happens maybe you wanted to spend the night of the dance inside you're cute little aquarium you silly perverted daikon~" he teased as holding an aquarium full of water and looked at the trembling girl in front of him.

"Hey! Hanako-kun don't! Youth is short and plus i don't wanna be a fish at the night of the dance what about the hot guy who's gonna ask me out!?" She pouted at the snickering ghost.

"Yashiro your being dellusional no one asked you out right?" He looked at her in which she lowered her head.

"Well it's not the dance yet so....THERE'S STILL A POSSIBILITY THAT SOMEBODY'S GONNA ASK ME OUT!!! EEEEEK!!!" She jumped around like a kangaroo while the ghost just looked at her with disbelief

"Okay but don't get you're hopes up" he fixed his hat as his lips curve into a grin, "After all i'm sure nobody would wanna dance with a daikon...ACK!" His comment was served by a painful headbutt from his fuming assistant whom even if she intended to look mad she made out an appearance of a baby who's milk is being snatch away from.

"Stupid Hanako-kun, just you see i'll have a hot guy to dance with!" She declared while putting on her apron and wearing her bandana. The ghost just looked at her his lips forming into a thin smile.

3 days before the dance...

Everyone in the school was busy preparing for the dance the gym is all ready it was decorated with flowers, lights and colorful patterned bandanas it was a beautiful sight indeed. As the students are busy swooning about the dance, their outfits for the night and their dates a certain girl was slowly walking towards the old school girls restroom she has her head low avoiding any gaze. When she finally reached the stall she was welcomed by the mokkes who was munching their candies and her belove— *ehem* ghost friend playing hanafuda.

"Hey...Yashiro something wrong? You looked down..." he said as he looked at her full of concern. "Yashiro what's wrong somebody hurt you?" He put his cards down as he floated over to her his tone sounds like he's ready to kill someone on the spot.

"N-no it's just..." she looked at the ghost who was holding her shoulder "It's just...." the anticipation was thick Hanako was preparing for what she's going to say OH MY GOD is she dying! "NOBODY ASKED ME OUT ON THE SCHOOL DANCE AND I'M THE ONLY ONE ON MY CLASS WHO DOESN'T HAVE A DATE YET!!!" She blurted out in which Hanako had a un-interested look on his face.