The Heart Never Forgets- HanaNene❤️🥀

YEY! BACK TO WRITING ANGST AGAIN! SORRY ANGST IS JUST MY SPECIALTY SO READY YOUR TISSUES AND PUT AN EXTRA BARRIER TO YOUR HEART SO IT WON'T BREAK ENJOY~

Nene was at her hometown after being away for such a long time. She was now looking mature a fully grown woman who looked nothing like the innocent teenage girl that moved to University years prior. The scent of the spring in her nostrils was delighting to say atleast, how the concrete pavement feels like as she walked with her shoes making a soft clacking sound that echoed in her ears. It had been a long time since she was away and yet many have changed, like how a caterpillar turned into a dazzling butterfly or how the season changes. She also have changed, her hair have been longer than it was before, her once adorable features had been replaced with a more adult look, and her personality of course since she was over chasing boys instead boys are the one chasing her now looking like attention starved puppies begging her attention. Her ankles are still unsettling to her but not as much as before they have shrunken a bit so there really isn't much to worry about.

She was looking forward about going back to Kamome after studying away in University indeed there is no place such home but there will no place that can ever replace Kamome in her heart. She sighed how long had she been away maybe a decade? As long as it is standing infront of her parents house still makes her feel nostalgic about her teenage years her more innocent and naive self. Walking towards her parents house struggling to hold her luggages the aroma of warm scrumptious stew filled her scent her stomach was now grumbling indicating that she was now officially starving due to not eating breakfast earlier. She saw her mother waving frantically at her in the doorstep with a joyous look to see her again, a sudden image flashed through her brain like lighting strike shocking every veins in her body. A image of a boy smiling warmly at her with his eyes sparkling reminding her of the moon and stars.

She shook her head. She often experiences this sort of flashbacks time to time which was a little peculiar since she didn't remember anything about this weird scenarios that would make her feel an extreme feeling of deja vu, which totally do not makes any sense at all. Ignoring the heavy feeling rising in her chest she continues to walk towards her mother and hugged her tight muttering how much she misses everything. Her mother leads her in the dining table where everything was prepared as she began stuffing her mouth with delicious food complimenting her mother's cooking from time to time while chatting with her dad.

Her stomach was stuffed as she slumped back at her chair thanking the gods and her mom from the delicious meal she had just consumed. She excused herself to her old room and carried her bags up the stairs. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with memories as soon as she entered her room, everything was just nostalgic with every step she took reminding her of her amazing and exciting highschool years. She began to unpack her bags and stop for a while taking a short moment to stare at her diploma that she worked so hard to get. She was now a teacher and was planning to teach to her old highschool that made her life thrilling and fun. Even though to this day confused her why does it became that way?

She ended up flopping to her bed after unpacking everything as her phone rang. She peered over to it and realized who's the caller, it was Aoi her long-time bestfriend. She was so glad to talk to her again due to her heavy schedule as an actress. They ended up talking for hours she felt a little down when Aoi told her she needed to get back on the set but smiled again when she proposed a meet-up at the local café. Saying her goodbye to Aoi on the phone she began dreaming of what will happen tommorow the first day of teaching in her old highschool.

She figured she needed to rest she has been exhausted after all. She went in the bathroom and took a relaxing warm shower and scrubbed her body with strawberry scented soap. She dried her hair, brushed it and flopped on her bed. She pulled the blanket up to her chest and closed her eyes. She only hoped tommorow will go on just fine and maybe...found what was really the reason why she felt something was missing.