A Christmas Delight❄️☃️🎄-HanaNene

{I'M FEELING CHRISTMAS VIBES~}

The snow was dazzling sparkling in the air like pulvorized crystals raining from the heavens. Walking on the streets dressed fully covered was Yashiro Nene quivering with the freezing breeze. On her hand was a bag that she carefully carried, yet even the cold weather won't stop the heavenly aroma seeping out from it which the girl worked hard to make. She was slightly tired, who wouldn't when she woke up earlier than usual just to bake some donuts for her beloved....*ehem* ghost friend. Walking on the white street in slow pace her mind was in daze thinking how would he react when she handed him the sweets she made with love.

Upon arriving the school gate she caught a sight of mokkes playing happily in the snow. She smiled and walked a little faster desperate to feel the warm heater of the school building. The moment she went inside she breathed a sigh of relief as her bestfriend Aoi hugs her. She hugs her back and maked an excuse about the donuts she was currently carrying even though she was teased about it. She knew people would assume she was gonna give it to a boy again being her hopeless romantic personality. They weren't wrong though she was indeed gonna give it to the boy she likes even though she would not admit. The only thing was he's a ghost.

Timeskip....

The bell rang signaling recess as all her classmate rushed into the cafeteria she remained on her desk for a while before deciding she was gonna give him her gift. She walked past students on the hall and headed straight towards the old school girl's bathroom. The moment she stepped inside she saw the boy she loved sitting on the window sill staring outside the glistening snow. She composed herself before walking towards him. The moment he felt her presence he immedietely pops out behind her and snaked his arms on her waist.

"Oh~ what is my daikon doing here~? And it looks like she also brought me a present." The ghost smiled while Nene looked away with a flustered face and shoves the bag she was carrying in his face.

"T-there....i-i made that...for you..." she mumbled while stuttering a little while Hanako's eyes lit up at the sight of his favorite snack. Donuts. He floats happily in the air twirling and eventually hugging Nene. The girl giggled and hugged him back.

They both munch on the tasty snack until the bell rang and Nene eventually needed to head back to class. She waved goodbye to her beloved Hanako and pecking his cheeks while smiling warmly.

"Advance Merry Christmas Hanako-kun!" She walked out after saying those words leaving the ghost with a bashful face.

He touched the spot where she had pecked him and smiled before whispering into the air 'And I Love you...Yashiro.'

(WHEN I HAD THOUGHT I HAVE MADE THE SHORTEST CHAPTER AND THEN BAAM! I MADE EVEN SHORTER! THIS CHAPTER WAS RUSHED SO MY APOLOGIES IF I HADN'T MADE THIS MUCH EXCITING. WE WERE JUST BUSY FOR THE UPCOMING CHRISTMAS BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG!

Lotus-chan🌺