camelia

"Oh my god, look," a tan girl with glasses whispered to her friend seated next to her.

"What?" The friend, a brunette with dark skin, turned around curiously.

"Look at him." Four eyes pointed at a classmate of theirs from across the room. A particular raven with pale as snow skin and sharp black eyes. He was sitting lazily in his seat with his legs open. His head was angled down at the phone held between his legs, long black eyelashes flicking accordingly each time he scrolled on the small screen.

"Who's that?" the friend asked.

"The new transfer student, Sasuke Uchiha," the other gushed, smiling at Sasuke from her seat.

"Hmm. And why do I care?"

"He's hot as fuck!" four eyes exclaimed, "Look at his leather jacket and long bangs. I bet he rides a motorcycle..."

The friend sighed. "I've never seen the appeal in the whole 'bad boy' cliche. He doesn't even look that hot."

By coincidence, Sasuke casually changed his posture in his chair so that his legs were boyishly crossed. He propped one arm on the table with his phone while the other drove through his fluffy black hair, exposing his shaggy hairline and more of his stunning facial features that were hidden by his bangs. Sasuke let out a tired sigh and zoned back into the small screen.

"Oh..." The friend blinked rapidly and burst out into raging blush.

"Did you see that?! He's so cool!"

"I mean, yeah. I can totally see it now. He's..."

"Mysterious! Brooding! Intimidating! Sexy!" Four eyes went on and on with adjectives.

"I... I kinda want to talk to him now. I wonder if his voice is deep." The friend was slowly falling under the Uchiha's spell.

Four eyes held her hands to her chest. "Me too... we should introduce ourselves."

The two girls were about to get out of their chairs when someone halted their movements. Sakura came charging over to four eyes's desk and slammed her hands on the wood. The two friends flinched at Sakura's sudden appearance; she was one of the popular girls who never really paid attention to random extras like themselves.

"S-Sakura!" The friend put on a fake smile. "Good afternoon!"

Four eyes looked down at Sakura's perfectly manicured hot pink nails and compared them to her short chipped ones. She took a hit to her ego and rubbed her round lips together.

"I like your nails..." she complimented.

Sakura drew her hand back and glanced at them for herself, smirking at the compliment. "Thank you."

She quickly, however, changed the subject back to what she originally had in mind when she approached these two girls. "Were you guys talking about that guy over there?"

Sakura gestured to Sasuke, who was still unaware of all the conversations about him around the classroom.

Whatever the reason, four eyes felt complied to tell the truth. "Yup."

The friend gave her an odd look.

"Okay... Well, stop it." Sakura scrunched up her glossed lips. "Stop eyeing Sasuke."

"Eyeing? We weren't eyeing him," the friend interjected, "We just wanted to talk to him. Be friendly to a new student, is all."

"Yeah, cut the bullshit. You guys like him. It's so obvious. Literally everyone does." Sakura rolled her eyes. "I'm just telling you to give up before you even try."