Another day in Hawkins Middle School

You were on you're way to you're Middle school until you saw Steve pass by and stop by you. You gave him that stare "what do you need you're gonna be late for school" you say as Steve's window rolls down "hop in kiddo I don't want anything bad happening to my children when I'm not around".

You laugh a bit and get in "I mean thanks I really needed a ride my grandparents LITERALLY was being over dramatic this morning" you annoyingly say as steve is listening.

"Of course like I said I don't want anything happening to my children when I'm not around". As you both arrive to Hawkins middle school you see Mike,Dustin,Will and Lucas just arriving with there bikes.

"Later steve!" You say as you get out quickly "be careful y/n!" Steve says as he leaves to go find a parking spot. as you make Your way up to the boys You get stop by max!

"HEY MAXXX" you say In excitement "HEY Y/N!!" Max says as she runs to hug me . As i hug back she breaks the hug and We both walk towards the boys.

"Hey girls" Lucas says as he smiles at Max. The rest say good morning and hello and we make our way towards the entrance of the school. "hey y/n can I talk to you?" Mike says as the boys are talking about some other crap.

"Sure!" I say. I've always had a thing for Mike but I don't even know if he even has the "thing" for me I mean ever since we met El he's been attached to her I'm not mad I really like El and me and her and Max are really good friends.

I've been in the friend group ever since kindergarten but It started off as me Will and Mike and Lucas but me and Will wouldn't really get along but we still love each other ALOT.

Ever since my mother and father left me in 1st grade I didn't know how to function anymore but the boys always cheered me up because we met dustin In the fourth grade

                              Back to the story

"Can we just talk after school me you and the boys?" He says while leaning on his locker "sure!" I say again "cool" he smiles as he walks to class i me and boys followed since we have 2 classes together in a row.

Me and Mike sat together while Will was on my other side while Dustin and Lucas was up front. As I was taking down notes I can tell someone was looking at me so I looked to the side and saw Will looking at me. I look up and smile as he smiles back

"Is there anything you need Will?!" I whispered as he  hears "no I was just admiring how you write pretty fast" he whispers back "thank you" I say as I giggle a bit "if you need me Will you know I sit next to you" I say as I get back to work.

After class I took my books and left "hey Y/n" Nancy calls. Woah random from nance "what's up nance?" I say as I walk towards her, Steve and Johnathan "how's first period kiddo!" It was fine a lot of writing tho! I say as I put my hand behind my head "well good luck on next period AND DONT DO NOTHING BAD" Steve says as he points his fingers at me. While Johnathan is trying to understand what's happening.

(Ik Nancy is in high school but pretend uh there helper guests idk😭👍)

I hug all three of them and I walked while waving bye. As u turned around I saw the boys and max waiting for me "sorry guys got caught up with Nance" I say as I walk towards them "nah it's fine" Lucas says as we all pack our things for the next class.

"Greetings Mr.Clarke" I say take my seat next to Lucas and Dustin "aah y/n nice to see you made it to school today" he says "uh I go to school everyday" I add on "well I'm saying I'm glad you came you know what never mind" he says as he gets paper together while I release a giggle.

"Let's see who's late today" Mr.Clarke says as the boys make it in even tho I was walking with them? "Dustin why did it take y'all like 5 minutes to come in?" I say as he takes his seat beside me "Well y/n we was just having a boy talk and you and Max aren't boys" he says as he puts his work down "interesting" I whisper as I sit and wait for class to start.

Time skip!

As Mr.Clarke is on some boring stuff again I start to write a notes to give to Max,Lucas,Mike,Will and Dustin Just to start a mote conversation I pass the notes down secretly as the all smiled while reading I immediately got my first note back From Will of asking me how my day was going so far.

And the rest of the notes were jokes and Max's was about our crushes because she knew how I had a little thing for Mike and she tried her best to get a connection with me and Mike but I'm pretty sure Mike loves El.

An other time skip!

After school As I see Max leaves with Lucas since Lucas said the talk will be fine to talk with out him the boys pull me over and I get on Mikes bike as we leave and I wave at Steve while he's giving a sign that's he watching me.

We arrive at Mikes house and we all rush down to his basement. "Lucas do you copy over!" Dustin says on his WalkieTalkie "I'm here at Maxs house dropping her off over!" Lucas replies back "well you might be able to make it so hurry up over!" Dustin adds on as I place my bag on the couch. "Wait are we playing d&d?" Will says in confusion "no Will we're gonna have a talk" Mike adds on.

Word count 1028
words!