?

All of a sudden everything goes black.

"Where I'm I?" I say as I look around the Black room. "y/n!" You hear to your left "y/n come help us please!" You hear to your right. "Y/n pick me pick me!" You hear to your right again "no!" You hear your left

"No! Stop it" I say as I go down and cover my face. .....

I wake up out of breath. "Hey, hey , hey! Y/n are you okay?!" Max says as she quickly wakes up as El wakes up in fear.

"My parents.." I say I rock back n forth. "What do you mean?" She says "was there a black room?" el says as she looks at me as I nod my head. "Mhm.." "what we're they doing?"she asks "well my dad was on the left and my mom was on the right calling my name to come to them" I responded "don't ever come to them y/n it's a trap!

"Yea" I say as i get up to get ready for Mike and the boys

That's the outfit you go for (it doesn't have to be)

"Uh so I hope you too have fun" I say as I walk out "you too!" HONK HONK "uh lemme check who's there" "huh? Steve?" "Get in y/n I'll take you to Mike's"

"Okay" I say as I get in his car.

"Hey Y/N I have a question" he says as he looks at me through the car mirror "what's up?" I say as I look up "Do you like Mike?" "WHAT NOOOO" I say as I put my hands on my face "it's obvious kiddo" he says as he smiles

"HOW" you replied. "Well Dustin told me" "UGH THAT LITTLE DINGU-" "it's fine I won't tell anyone but I just asked and he said that he thinks you trust me" he says as he cuts me off

"I do and I also love Mike I loved him ever since 1st Grade.." I say as Steve gives me a surprised look threw the mirror.

" kiddo I'm sure he would like you back like cmon who wouldn't like you y/n you're personality is great and you always look great" he says

"Thanks Steve" I responded with a smile "but obviously I would NEVER fall inlove with you that's gross and ew and gross and ew and that's weir-" "okay okay calm down we all know that can't happen" I say while I laugh a bit.

We finally arrive and I get out the car waving Steve goodbye as I walk up to the front door. (Knock knock).

"Hello!" Mrs.Wheeler says as she hugs me "hi mrs.wheeler" I say as I break the hug "oh looks like the boys are running up the stares haha!" She says as she hears the footsteps "Y/N!!" He says as the boys are behind him "he-" Mike takes my hand and cuts me off and we all go to the basement.

A/N
VERY SHORT IK SORRY