The talk

"Okay I made it copy!" Lucas says in his WalkieTalkie "Cmon Will let's go get the door, Mike and Y/N stay here" Dustin says while winking at me because he was also one of the people who knew about the thing I had.

"Sooooo hows you and El?" I say as Mike looks at me  "well I don't know because she disappeared after we defeated that demogorgon" he adds. I nod while thinking why do I even like someone if they don't even like me. But it's not jealousy right? "Y/n helloooooo" Mike says as it feels like he's been calling my name this whole time. "Oh! Sorry I zoned out" I say as I shake my head "it's alright" he says as he smiles.

"Oh looks like there back" I say as I hear the sounds of them coming down the stairs . "Hey guys" the boys say as they come back in. Me and Mike scooted away as we noticed we was a little close. My heart raced a little as I saw his face turn a pretty pink.

"Okay so did y'all forget the SNOW BALL IS IN 3 DAYSSS" Dustin says as he looks at all of us in confusion. "WAIT WHATTT!" I say as my eyes widens. "Okay everyone calm down" Will says calmly "we can just go get out outfits today" Dustin adds "so you're telling me this is what you guys needed me for, why isn't max here?" I say as I put my hand over my forehead. "Well we just wanted to spend some time with you since you're always with her" Mike says as his blush gets darker.

Dustin winks at me again as I start to turn my head hiding my visible blush. "Hey y/n I know you have really good style can you probably help me find something?" Will says as I turn my head back to the four boys. "OF COURSE WILL" I say as I hug him.

"Alright let's go" Mike says as we start heading up stairs. We get on the bikes and head straight to a store that will be PERFECT to find a dress and 4 tuxedos. As we're looking around I find a dress in my favorite color and it had a great deal so maybe I'll like to try some on.

After some time I had a few dresses to try on and the boys told me they would rate it for me. After they found there outfits they pushed me into the changing room so the can start there Rating.

I came out with the first dress and all of there eyes surprisingly widened "wow y/n I didn't know you can look this stunning" Mike says as all the boys give him that 🤨 look.

I thank him as I wait for the boys to rate me. "Sooo what do y'all rate it?" I add "hmmm a 8 you look pretty" Lucas says "I agree" Dustin adds "maybe a 9" Will also adds while he smiles.

Time skips
When we were done Rating I told them the dress I would buy would be a surprise and I'll probably do my hair and makeup. After I got home I said hi to my grandparents as they welcomed me home. "Hey nana" I say as my grandma looks at me "hello darling I hope you had a lot of fun with the boys sweetheart can you show me the outfit you got for the snow ball I heard you was going shopping for that" she says while she watches tv.

Sure nana! I got to my room and I quickly change into my dress it's black (you can pick the color) and I had matching colors gloves that went up to my elbows. I brush my hair as I put on the matching clips

Thats the dress (you can think of an other dress)

The gloves!

The clips (you can choose ur own! And you we're going for a white makeup look but you didn't want to attempt it now because you was just showing ur nana you wasn't actually going to the ball

And you we're going for a white makeup look but you didn't want to attempt it now because you was just showing ur nana you wasn't actually going to the ball.

You come back to ur nana and grandpa in shock "is there something wrong?" I say as there in disbelief "darling you look beautiful" nana says as she comes to hug me "honey you look outstanding!" My grandpa adds "do you think he will like it?" I add because my grandparents FIGURED I like Mike ever since I had Him and the boys over for a sleepover.

"I bet he will love it y/n" "nana says as she smiles. Well I need some rest it's a big day at work" tomorrow my grandpa says as he closes the door to his and my Nanas room only because nana wasn't going to sleep yet.

"How about you invite some friends over right now?"  Nana says as she sips her tea "alright I'll invite the boys and max" I say as I rush into my room to change. "Is anyone there copy!" I say in the walkietalkie as I'm putting my crop tang top and my sweats back on "yes it's dustin and Mike copy!" Dustin adds "Me, will and max copy!" Lucas responds "okay good come over every one I'm bored let's have a sleepover copy!" I say as I brush my hair a little bit more.

"Okay me and Mike are on our way copy!" Dustin responds "max is excited to see you we're on our way copy!" Lucas adds "YES! OKAY COPY!" I say as I put my WalkieTalkie down to tell my nana. "Nana the boys and max are coming!" I say as I tilt my head in the living room "okay I'll make some cookies!" She says as she gets up. "Y/n do you copy!" A random voice says as you walk back towards you're room "yea I copy!" I responded "okay all of us are here copy!" Dustin says "okay, copy!" I run to the door and open it for my 5 best friends.

As they all come in I bring them into my room. "So y'all wanna play a game?" Dustin says as he winks at me.