The Mind Flayer

WARNING: there is a sketch of the mindflayer so if you don't want to see that please skip it when I say "skip"

I woke up to every one gone except Will.

I walked over to him and I as I stared it looked like he was seeing things again and he was sitting down.

I quickly grab his hand and I yell "every thing is gonna be okay please hang on!" Suddenly the door opens. Everyone was there "why weren't you guys here for him!" I say as I point at him.

"Well we went to go get some snacks but it ended up taking long and he said he didn't want to come!" Lucas says as he runs to Will.

"Well you guys could've at least woke me up so I can confer him" I say as I slap my forehead. "Well you did look so happy in that dream of yours" Mike says as El and Max hug me.

Then it suddenly hit me. The dream, it was weird I'm pretty sure but it was different Mike liked me but I had someone else to love it's like it was the opposite but we ended up being perfect for each other but I can never believe that.

He has a wonderful person as his girlfriend. "Y/n are you there?" Dustin says as he shakes his hand in my face "huh, oh! Zoned out" I say as Mike looks at me with a confused look.

"Don't worry Mike you know she always does that" Dustin says so Mike couldn't jump to conclusions.
"Right my bad" he says while laughing a bit.

"Enough of the chit chat Will is still in his dream thingy" I say as I look at will.

"Ima get water" Dustin says as he runs upstairs.

Suddenly I hear hard breathing of Will just waking up. "OH MY GOSH WILL" I say as I give a worried look "ARE YOU OKAY?!" "Yes I'm fine" he says "what was that then?!" "Well I fell asleep sitting down then I had a bad dream about this monster with a big mouth" he says as he puts his hand on the back of his neck

"Can you maybe sketch it for me" I say as I give him some paper and pencils

After a while he starts going at it.

Skip!

As I look at what he sketched I look at Mike and the others "you guys know that shadow monster that came after Will?" They all respond with yes "well this shadow monster is definitely back and it's not a shadow" "The Mindflayer" Dustin says as the...

As I look at what he sketched I look at Mike and the others "you guys know that shadow monster that came after Will?" They all respond with yes "well this shadow monster is definitely back and it's not a shadow" "The Mindflayer" Dustin says as the door opens with a cup of water he had in his hand.

"The what now?" "The mindflayer see look this monster had Will as the host last time right and then Joyce got him out" we all agree "And since he still out what if El closed the gate with the monster still or the gate is re opening some how" Dustin says as the boys Add on a bit "Well maybe if there's a new host"...

We all get out and get on the bikes El went on Mikes this time will I went on Dustin's and max went on Lucas's.

Max was telling us how her older step brother Billy was acting weird ever since he got home the other night and heather went missing the next night.

"Who's heather?" I say as I'm watching her on the other side "it's a life guard at the community pool" When me and El went to go check if heather was there she was acting wonky as if she was being like" "controlled" El says as she cuts off Max.

"Well I think Billy may be the new host" "we would have to see" the boys say.

We all spy on billy and he seems to act wonky as well Mike creates a plan and we all did it after he took a shower we put the heat up in the heat room and Billy was saying how he didn't do it.

"Didn't do what?" We all day he punches the glass of the door and breaks the knock. He then starts to choke El then I immediately hit him with a pole.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we finally get over it we all go back home feeling shocked "El and max can we all just go to my house I had enough of today" they both agree and the three of us went to my house.

A/N I just noticed while writing this that the break up of Mike and El happened before this scene so I'll make sure to make a chapter on that soon

788 words