Wanna play a game?

WARNING: kissing
A/N Got inspiration form someone who did this so credits to them but they did it with Will
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
everyone agrees to play a game "well what game are we talking about I mean I have d&d" I say as Will looks at me "no" dustin says "oh" I added "how about spin the bottle but like if it lands on you OKAY example Y/n Mike! "What?" We both say at the same time.

"Say like the bottle lands on y'all you guys have to go in the closet for 7 minutes" Dustin says "so are y'all IN OR WHATT" he adds every one agrees "I'll go get the bottle" I say as I get up and leave the room "nana can you pass me a bottle of uh anything that's shaped like a bottle" "uhh I have beer?" She adds "yes okay can I have one?" I ask "yes are you guys doing what I think ur doing?" She adds while she smiles "uh yes let's just hope-" "Mike doesn't get you i know my love" she says as she cuts you off "he might say ewww" "you don't know that" she adds "well ima go now" I respond as I leave to go back to my room

"Hey" I say as I start to drink the beer "CHUG Y/N" Dustin says as everyone looks at me. I chug that shit down and then I wipe my mouth after all the drinking. "Okay who wants to go first" I add "me I guess" max responded as she spins the bottle a few seconds later she saw how it landed on Lucas I get my timer ready and I push them into the dark closet "NO LIGHTS" I scream as I start the timer.

You all hear a few bangs on the door as if they was kissing the seven minutes were done and I immediately opened the door to see them sitting there taking turns to kiss uhhh weird?

Okay "WHOS NEXT" dustin asks "I'll go" I say as I spin the bottle again as I seen it land on no other then the wheeler himself. Mike looks up to me and shrugs his shoulders we both head in as they start the timer.

We're in sitting awkwardly because I don't think someone will want to make a move when they love someone else. A few seconds later wich felt like minutes he pecked my cheek "there we had to do something" he says as he places his Hand on my knee. I get on my knees and face towards him as he does the same.

We both decide to kiss each other quickly on the lips so we did a 0.1 second kiss but after that we decided to do a longer one the kiss felt like MINUTES we immediately hear the door open and we both pull away fast.

"We heard that kiss l/n and wheeler" Dustin says as he takes his seat after opening the door "shut up Dustin" Mike says as he sits down we continue to play the game for an hour or 2 (y/n did get Mike a few more times we don't talk about what happened)

"Cookies are done!" Nana yells out as we just Finished with Me and Will getting out. Well that was uh interesting?

We all get out to get some cookies and I'm still thinking about how many times Mike kissed me when he loves El and I feel bad but it's a game so it would always be "it was a game!" ..

"Hey guys did you check the time yet?" I say as I'm eating my first cookie still "lemme check HUH" Lucas says "what?" I add "ITS 2AM WAHTTT" Lucas responds "we should get some sleep" I say as we all head back to my room "okay max can sleep with me and Will can be on my other side only because he gets nightmares" I say as I get more pillows for my bed "okay us boys can sleep here" Dustin says as he picks a spot.

Max hugged me to sleep as I hugged Will to sleep while the boys just slept like crazy people.

Time skips
~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to the boys laughing and playing around hitting each other while Will was hugging me and max was facing the other side. I get up to see them lurking threw my clothes and makeup. I get up and kick them in the backs "HEYYY WHAT WAS THAT FORR" Lucas yells "shut up there's people sleeping still and you guys was looking threw my stuff so I did that." I added as I get back on my bed where max and Will was still sleeping in and I was in the middle.

"The ball is in 3 days I'm lowkey scared" Lucas says while he frowns. "Don't be scared" I say as I look up on my ceiling".

"It's just a party you know" Mike randomly adds on

"What's the worst that can happen"

846 words