Before the Mindflayer!

Me, Max and El decided to have a sleepover and when we woke up we will go to the starcourt mall for El since her to choose her own style.

As I'm getting ready, Mike all of a sudden pops in my head "well this is dumb" I think to my self

That's the outfit you choose (you don't have to wear this)

As you brush your long hair that goes down to you're elbows you hear the other girls come in. "Y/n ur outfit is amazing" max says as she smiles while El nods her head to agree "I love you're guy's outfits too!" I responded back "well let's go" I say as we walk out.

As you and the girls finally make it you find your way to the clothing store for el. "Hey look I found one"Max says as she points we all go in the clothing store to find some stuff to suit El "pick whatever you want" Max says as I agree as El shows us the clothes she wants she try's them on and she picks one to wear for the rest of the day as we were done doing a mini photo shoot for fun we go to scoops ahoy for some ice cream.

Ding ding ding~ I ring as Robin comes out "Hey Y/n" Robin says as she smiles "sup Robin" I say back "I'll get you Steve" she says "Alr" I say as sh- "HEY DINGUS UR CHILDREN ARE HERE" she yells "gosh Robin you yell so loud" he says coming over to the front counter. 

"Hey Y/n and girls" we all respond back with a hi and take our orders "hey y/n and girls don't tell no one but ima give y'all this for free" "FOR FREE" Someone says behind us as i turn around I see Erica "HI ERICAA" I say as I give her a high five "Hey y/n and listen steve whatever you're name is I want some free ice cream too" she says as she walks past me

When Lucas wasn't around I would Play dolls with Erica.

"Fine but if anyone finds out I'm dead ur dead Robin's dead" "huh" "WERE ALL DEAD" Steve says as he hands us all the ice cream and Erica gets make to her friends.

As we're walking out I'm looking the other way as when max says "you got to be shitting me" she says as I look at her and ask what's wrong "oh" I say I look for the boys when they were getting there bikes

"Isn't this a nice surprise" max says as I look at her and look back at Mike.

They start saying there very bad excuses and max is looking at me the whole time "I told you this was gonna happen" she says whispering

Then the bus arrives and before we left Eleven broke up with Mike leaving him with a confused face we all get on a bus laughing while we look for a 3 seater.

We finally arrived to El's house and we all come up with an idea to spy on the boys to see how they were handling it and they was just fooling around.

"I don't need" El says as she frowns "you need" she says pointing at me. "WHAT NOOOO" I say as I blush a bit "I'm fine with it!" El says as she tickles me a bit "she knows y/n" Max says as she smiles

"BUT HOW?" I say as El gets off me "well El been knew she felt so bad when she figured Mike liked her so she dated him but she started to actually like him but now she doesn't need him YOU DOOO!" She says as El nods

"We will try our best" El says as max agrees.

Then the phone starts to ring! ! ! ! "I'll take it max says as she  walks  up to the phone "hello? This is max" max says "hey is y/n with you and El?" Mike says over the phone "yea?" She responds "can you get her on the phone?" He says "sure"

Max passes me the phone "Uh hi?" "Hey y/n are you free tomorrow?" He says as u hear his friends in the background giggling and making fake kissing noises "uh no I don't think so" "wanna hang with me and the boys?" "Sure I guess" after the convo I hang up to phone and I tell the girls I have to leave early in the morning for them as I tell them they give the "oooo" and "okayyy"

"Oh gosh" I say as I giggle "let's sleep" El says as we all tuck in