A New Day

*This takes place in chapter 2*

Toriel - "KRIS! WAKE UP!"

*I woke up in a cold sweat after that dream I was having. I'm glad mom work me up*

Toriel - "what happened? you were sweating in your sleep."

* I tell mom it was just a bad dream and not to worry*

Toriel - "oh... ok kris, I guess that explains it. Oh and don't worry about the pie, I understand you must've been hungry. Anyways get up, you have to get ready for school."

*Oh yeah school! I nearly forgot. welp, I guess I have no choice.*

*I get a sharp pain in my chest while getting out of bed. It hurts for a bit before it goes away, very odd?*

*I walked out of my room, down the hallway, stepped down the stairs, went across the living room, went outside to mom's car.*

Toriel - "Come on Kris before your late!"

*You hurry into mom's car and head of to the school. While going there you can't help but take a look at the town.*

*Ah Hometown, a quiet, peaceful town where everything is nice and wonderful. There's the convenience store Sans works at, there's also the Library that some of my classmates go to, everything is nice and nothing can go wrong. Well besides the whole dark world thing, but that's basically it.*

*We stop at school and mom gives me a hug before I go in*

Toriel - "have a nice day, kris."

*I hear mom's words as I walk into school, wondering what in store for me today.*