Back into the light

* I catch up to Ralsei while looking for Susie. We see Susie exiting the bakery while eating some pastries.*

Susie: "Man those desserts really hit the spot! So now what, Kris?

*You ask susie if you too can go back to the light world*

Susie: "Wait, kris, you want to leave? We just got here! Man, I don't wanna go do our group project..."

Ralsei: "Oh... you two have homework?"

Susie: "uh... well..."

Ralsei: "Susie, Kris, you ought to do it right away! school's important! I banish you from this kingdom until you start your project!"

Susie: "ugh, FINE I'LL DO IT!!! Jeez!"

*Suddenly lancer appears out of nowhere*

Lancer: "Susie!! Don't worry!! I'll go and help you too!!!"

Ralsei: "Er, wait, Lancer! Perhaps you shouldn't do..."

Lancer: "Too late kindboy!!! Friendship Forme!!"

*Lancer suddenly lunges into my pocket, making him one of my key items.*

Susie: "Wait... where'd he go?

Lancer: "Don't worry!! I just entered Kris's inventory!! I'll just be hanging out in kris's pocket!!!"

Susie: "Dunno what that means, but OK! Alright let's get going!"

*Susie goes back on the trail to the Light World! Before I'm about to join her Ralsei stops me to tell me something*

Ralsei: "Good luck today, Kris. See you soon!"

*I give Ralsei a hug as a goodbye and wave to him while running to catch up to Susie. I join Susie and we suddenly get lifted up back to our world.*

Susie: "we'll, damn. Guess we gotta do our project." She says while letting out a big sigh. "least we got lancer right!?"

*she looks around to find him*

Susie: "...Lancer? Where are you? Damn, guess he skipped out after all, huh. Well where should we do this?"

*You remember something that Noelle told you: (Noelle: "if you can bring Susie to the library for me, that will really be a lot for me!") you suggest the library*

Susie: "What... the library? Ugh... well, alright, let's go."

*She leaves without me, she really needs to stop doing that. Well, I guess I need to bring Susie to the library like Noelle asked for me. If hope she can repay me for doing this for her.*