The library

*We go outside of the school to head to the library. While going there we heard traffic horns near by. The traffic jam was right in front of the library and it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, mostly because the traffic guard, Undyne was heavy lifting one of the cars. Anyways, I head inside the library to see Susie waiting.*

Susie: "Alright. We're here. School. Goddamn. Project."

*susie looks around the library*

"Hey Kris, where the hell is everybody? Something seems, kinda off..."
"SCREW IT LET'S JUST GO PLAY SPACE PINBALL IN THE COMPUTER LAB!"
*She says while she rushed to the computer lab room. But when she opened the door, the room looked pitch black with an ominous feel to it*

Susie: "H... huh? It's... like... the inside of that closet from the school."
"Kris, you don't think this could be...Another dark world?"

*She says as we both look in awe and confusion.*

Susie: "Well... guess this means we can't start our project... Unless. You know... if there's a Dark Fountain in there. You can seal it, and it'll turn back into the computer lab, right? So what's it going to be, Kris?

*she says as I was force into deciding what we should do. If we should start anoth-*

Susie: "Yeah, let's drop the act. Our last adventure was great, right?! I couldn't stop thinking about having another. I don't know what's in there, but... we can't live if we don't find out, right!? Cmon, Kris!!"

*She says as she jumps into the dark room with no consequences once so ever. And while I'm still hear in the library I realize I have nothing left to lose and just go for it. So with no hesitation, I take a step back and jump into the room ready for a new adventure in a new Dark World.*