A CYBER WORLD?

*After ralsei regrouped with with me and Susie, we went further into the trail that queen went. We saw a slope that goes further down and we decided to go slide down it. After we were already sliding we saw something that looked like a jukebox riding something and it was firing projectiles at us...* *guys*
*Oh... Ralsei and Susie are gone... damn it.*

*I dodge the bullets that we're firing at me while the jukebox was bobbing to the beat not knowing he's trying to hit me. After I dodged all the bullets I finally got to the end of the slope and seen a great sight I've never seen before.*

* A green field extends before us... and, in the distance, a city shines brightly. And I am filled with the power of a new adventure. The place seems like the inside of a 90's computer with pop up ads and websites. It also has an nostalgic feel to it, it feels... satisfying.*

*After we explored the place we came across what looks like a teacup ride. And it seems we have to get on it to go up, so we got on it wasn't like the rides at a festival or carnival. But a weird feeling like going up an elevator. We finnaly get to the next part of the floor and we explore a bit more.*

*We found some more of those creatures from earlier but they were happy instead of scared we decided to leave them be. We also encountered some weird lion things known as tasque but we pacified them and we continued.*

*After awhile we found our way to the next section of the room and we in that room we saw Noelle and queen... talking?*