School

*I have to hurry or else Alphys will be mad. So I rush down the hallways to my classroom to see everyone there, including Susie, and she never shows up on time!*

Alphys: Kris, there you are! (Even Susie showed up before you, eheh)

*I guess she figured that out. I just go to my seat and sit down ready for today. From out of nowhere I hear a thud from behind me, it's Susie*

Susie: (hey Kris!) *she says in a whispering voice* (... if I knew you were going to be late...) (I wouldn't showed up on time.)

Alphys: Susie, please don't kick your desk. Treat school property like you'd treat people.

*Susie looks blankly at Alphys*

Susie: okay... Next time I'll aim for the vitals!

*she laughs at the joke she made*

Alphys: th... That's not what I...
Anyways, good morning class. We have a lot to go over today. First, we're starting the reading from page 140! Any... any volunteers?

*the class is dead silent*

Noelle: umm, I... I guess I could read the...

*Before she could finish her sentence, someone interrupts her.*

Berdly: Ah, trouble yourself not, Noelle!
I will valiantly take this blow of humiliation!!

Noelle: umm, t-that's ok, I can...

Berdly: A-HEM page 140. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," "times-a pretty good. Times- a pretty bad."

*Berdly was reading and after awhile, your eyes began to close automatically...*

*Suddenly you hear a door close, everyone has left and the only person in the room is Alphys.*

Alphys: Have a nice day everyone! And P-PLEASE! Remember your group projects!

*she notices me still at my desk*

Alphys: oh, um... Kris? Are... you okay?
You were... sleeping all class. D-don't worry! I'm not mad! J... just concerned.
Good luck and rest well tonight, okay.

*You exit the classroom saying bye to Alphys. While exiting you see Susie leaning on one of the lockers."

Susie:... well Looks it is. The school zombie. You were sleeping like a corpse all class! Heh, what's the matter? Had trouble going beddy-bye last night?

*She turns around with a chuckle coming out of her mouth*

She suddenly lunged towards me*

Susie: ME TOO KRIS!! Like i could sleep after yesterday!? Just waiting for today felt like... years!! Did... all that stuff really happen!? Lancer, Ralsei, everyone... are they still... Look, you've been wondering the same thing right? C'MON ALREADY!!!

Before I could answer she grabs me by my arm and takes me to the game closet like last time...

To be continued in part 2