Cyber world

[Editor note: sorry this chapter took so long. I had a lot of stuff going on: "COUGH" School "COUGH", yeah... but still I'll make more chapters in the future. Thank you and enjoy!]

*After falling what seems what hours we land in the new dark world. We land on a green, cyber like, metallic platform. The background had green lines and green squares that connect.

Susie: "...This is new." Susie says while looking around.

*We both start exploring the trail it was connected to. While walking, we came across a creature. It looked, scared like it seen something...horrifying. we talked to it and it said something weird.

?: "The wires... The wires..."

*It just kept saying:the wires. Not knowing what it meant, we continued and came across another creature just like the last one.

?: "Everyone was..."

??: "E-everyone else has been..."

???: "save us, s-she's going to..."

*After hearing all the frightened monsters. We hear a familiar voice in fear.

???: "Somebody help me..."
"Somebody, please"

Susie: "Noelle?!"

Noelle: "Susie?! Cool that you're here." she says nervously.

"WAIT! Get out of here before it's too late!"

*After we said that, A cage appeared above Noelle and took her away from us.*

Susie: "NOELLE!" She said while she was took her away.

*Before we could comprehend what just happened, A laugh appeared below us, not knowing that the laugh we were hearing would be the laugh of someone new to take down.*