Dark World

*we finally land in the Dark world. A place beyond our world that's too comprehensible some random person being here for the first time. So me and Susie head over the trail to Castle town.*

*we were finally at castle town and once we arrived everything seemed a bit... empty.*

Susie: "Here we are..."

???: "Kris!!! Susie!!! It's been ever-so-long...!"

Susie: "Hey Ralsei, yeah, yeah... it's been what, a day?"

Ralsei: "Oh! That is... short isn't it...? It's just that, I've never had friends before... So I've never waited so long to see them again, either!"

Susie: "Fine, guess we'll Try not not to let you die of loneliness. I bet Lancer wants to see us too, right?"

*She was looking around for him*

Susie: "Hey... wait a sec. Where is Lancer?"

*she looks around even more* Where's... EVERYBODY?

Ralsei: "Worry not, Susie. You'll see them in a moment. Just wait here, alright."

Susie: "... ok." (Hey, this better not be some kind of prank or something!)

*He comes over to me and whispers something*

Ralsei: (Kris, I have something to ask you.) (I need you to go back to the Light World...) (And go to the old classroom, to the EAST of the closet door.) (Inside gather everything on the ground...) (and bring it back here. Could you?)

* I nod in agreement*

Ralsei: "Excellent, thank you!"

*he hugs me out of excitement*

Ralsei: "ok, good luck."

* I head back down the trail we used to get to Castle Town and head back into the school*

* I suddenly appear back in the school. I go in to the classroom like Ralsei said and gathered all the junk off the floor...
I made it into a giant ball, good enough to carry back.*

*While heading back to the closet I hear some voices in the hallway. But they weren't random voices, they were voices I've heard before... one of them sounds alot like... Mom?*